New story: Fujoshi Charge

Start from the beginning

"Child, I am giving you the chance to cure your illness" the child open her eyes wide but then she tries her hardest to remain calm as she look at them with suspicion.

"Me? Cure? W-why me?" so cute and innocent!!!

"Because in the next thirty minutes you will be the most pitiful person in the whole multiverse" Liyanka almost choke herself when she heard Raijin. Why do you have to sound so arrogant when you're trying to preposition someone? Is being the number one qualification of being the god of lightning arrogance? And why do you have to use that excuse?

Liyanka's mind drifted with her thoughts that when she feel Raijin holding her up she look at him in confusion.

"In your task to search for the rogue god Arashi, the goddess of love Liyanka will be accompanying you as your guide" say what??!

"What are you doing Raijin?"

"The lord god had given me the authority to choose the main players of the mission" Liyanka watched in horror as Raijin transformed her whole body into a small ball of light! He then gave her to the young girl. "This ball of your light is your system guide in the different world where Arashi could be possibly found. She will help you in times of trouble and rest assured that she can never run away from you" chouto matte kudasai kami-sama!!! Why are leaving the great me here?! I still have another BL pairing to supervise!!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Yes good!!!" Rin ignored the call of the photographer as she lean on the white canvas and look in the distance. "Perfect! Now look here Rin, yes, yes, now give me a fierce look! Good!!!" Rin slightly inclined her while looking intensely straight through the lens.

When the photo shoot was over Rin was immediately ushered by her manager out of the studio and straight into the waiting car.

"Your break's over so I expect you Rin to diligently do your work" Rin ignored her manager as she reach for her phone. Swiping it to unlock, she check for any messages but found nothing, sighing she put down her phone and look out of the window. "After this shoot you still have a MV then the script reading for your new movie and in the evening you are expected to join the gala"

"I'm not going"

"Rin, the president have been expecting your arrival since you communicated your assurance that you will be going" Rin checked her phone and still no new message is registered.

"Twenty minutes, I will only be staying there for twenty minutes" her manager was silent for a moment before finally caving in

"Okay, that's better than not going" she again put her phone down before closing her eyes. There's still time....she can wait.

"Miss I already have the thing you've asked" Rin put down the tea cup and receive the brown envelope from Jacob.

"Good job" she took out the papers and scan each and every one of them.

"According to report young master Raijin is slotted to teach in Argent Academy for their high school division this coming spring. He seems to have also taken an interest to the youngest daughter of the Luciego family, Kana." After reading the reports she took out a stack of pictures containing the photos of people she'd known.