"That doesn't even sound like me." I rolled my eyes and huff.

"Roll your eyes one more time." I rolled my eyes again.

"Aish....just go in the living room before I throw this spoon on you." He said and I just drag my feet into into the living room, I turn off the TV and walked upstairs to go into my bedroom.

I got so bored so I decided to finish my homework. It's due next week but I'll just finish it right now.

After I did my homework, I grab my laptop that was on the nightstand and opened it. I went on YouTube and start watching some random videos.

-3 hours later-

It's been 2 hours, Jin is now in his room to change, while I was downstairs with my laptop.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang.

"GET THE DOOR!" I hear Jin yelling upstairs. I know that. I sighed and stood up from the couch and walked towards to the door. I opened it and my eyes widened.

What the heck is he doing here?!

Taehyung smirked and then another guy appeared behind him. I felt a hand gripping my shoulder, I looked up and to see Jin with a bright smile. Wtf?

"You guys made it! Come in

"You guys made it! Come in." My eyes are still widened and Taehyung still has that smirked on his lips. Why!!???

~No one's POV~

The four males stood there in silence.

"I'll be in the kitchen, preparing the table." The older male, Jin said and walks in the kitchen.

"So...you must be the famous Jungkook." Namjoon spoke and Jungkook looks at him confused.

"What?" Jungkook asked as Taehyung stood behind him, making signs to shut Namjoon up. But Namjoon looked at him amused.

"Oh. You see, my little brother here always talks about yo-"

"OKAY!! Why not let's go help Jin!" Taehyung suddenly interrupted his older brother. Namjoon looked over at Taehyung with a cheekily grin.

"No need. It's all done. Let's eat." Jin said, coming out from the kitchen.

They all went into the dining room to have a nice dinner that was made by the one and only, Jin.

During the dinner, the two older males were having a conversation as the two younger males are sitting and eating in silence. Taehyung will always glance at Jungkook, and Jungkook will just look down at his food.

~After Dinner~

Namjoon helped Jin with the dishes, Jungkook and Taehyung were in the living room, they never said a word to each other.