"She doesn't know you. She's my best friend. She's just looking out for me. But when she does, she will love you, just like Lyanna does."

"Excuse me, I don't love Stefan, I like him. He's aight for now." Elena smiles and Stefan was smiling as well. Elena grins and turns to Stefan.

"Here's what we're going to do. Are you free tonight?"

"Yes."

"Perfect. Dinner, my house. 8:00. You, Lyanna, me, and Bonnie. You two will spend some quality time and she'll get to see what a great guy you are. Mission accomplished."

Lyanna was happy she could make her cousin smile truly. Tyler throws the ball at Stefan, who has his back towards him. He quickly turns around, catches the ball, and throws it back to Tyler. Tyler and Matt are shocked. Elena and Lyanna laughs together.

They head onto History class as Elena tries to convince Stefan to try out for football team. Lyanna sits in her seat and looks at her book bag, seeing her sketch book inside it and takes out her notebook, making sure she can pay attention to Mr. Tanner's lesson.

"World war II ended in...Anyone got anything? Miss Juan? 1945." Lyanna could hear Elena and Stefan talking.

"Psst. FYI...Our team sucks. They could use you."

"Can't."

"Pearl Harbor."

"I'm a loner."

"Miss ElenaGilbert?"

"Hmm?"

"Pearl Harbor?"

"Um..." Stefan replies for Elena.

"December 7, 1941."

"Thank you, Miss Gilbert."

"Anytime." Stefan replies sarcastically.

"Very well. The fall of the Berlin wall."

"1989. I'm good with dates, sir."

"Are you? How good? Keep it to the year. Civil Rights Act."

"1964."

"John F. Kennedy assassination."

"1963."

"Martin Luther King."

"'68."

"Lincoln."

"1865."

"Roe vs. Wade."

"1973."

"Brown vs. Board."

"1954."

"The battle of Gettysburg."

"1863."

"Korean war."

"1950 to 1953."

"Ha! It ended in '52."