Through Thick And Thin

Sometimes, my little sister and I don't get along. Other times, we do.

On the times when we don't get together, we sometimes bicker and go our separate ways. Which really isn't bad because most siblings don't get along once in a while.

But when we do get along together, we're sometimes inseparable.

Like on some Wednesday's when my little sister has to go to her speech appointment. Sometimes she wants our mom and other times she wants me. On the days when she wants me, she rides on my shoulders all the way to the car. Once we're in the building, she holds my hand and takes me to the chalkboard so I can draw a cat. (Just like I wrote about in one of the earlier chapters.)

Other times like right now, she stands on my back while I'm doing something like typing out this chapter. Then she jumps back to the ground.

But on the times when my little sister and I butt heads, we fight about little things and do our own thing.

But lately, we've been inseparable.

My little sister and I have been doing mostly everything together. One time, she grabbed my step dad's guitar and gave me her ukulele. Then we started to play the instruments together.

Earlier today at McDonalds, my little sister gave me one of her chicken nuggets. Then when I asked her for a napkin, she wiped my face. She literally wiped my face. Then I told her I needed one for my hand so she wiped my hand.

Every time my little sister and I take care of each other, I know that we'll take care of each other no matter if we have our good and bad days.