Sisterly Love

When my little sister had her own room, one night she decided to want me sleep with her. So I grabbed my pillow and blanket and lied down on the floor. I wrapped my arms on my chest so the blanket wouldn't fall off when I was sleeping. When my little sister saw what I was doing, she grabbed her matching pillow, and a blanket. Then she slid off her bed and lied down beside me. Then she saw what I was doing with my arms and she also wrapped her arms around her chest.

Last week, I decided to spend a night at my grandparents house. When it was time for my mom, step dad, and little sister to go home and sleep, my little sister ran to me and hung on crying. She DID NOT want to go. Somehow my mom managed to pry my little sister loose from me. They walked to the car with my little sister still crying.

Every morning before I wake up, my little sister runs into my room and jumps on my bed to wake me up.

Today, my little sister sat on her Dora couch and told me to do a certain thing. Like trying to do the splits or hopping like a frog. Once I did what she told me to do, she started to clap and got off her Dora couch then told me to sit on her Dora couch. Then I had to tell her to do something.

Then before dinner, my little sister and I pulled a blanket on each others heads and pretended to be ghosts. We walked around the house and once one sister bumped into the other, the one who had the blanket on her head shouted "Boo!" And pulled the blanket off.

And after dinner, my little sister and I played on my tablet together.

So no matter if we're watching TV or snuggling together while playing on my tablet, My little sister and I know that we will always love being each other's sister.