Chapter 13

Haley's pov
The next few weeks were literally hell! Triston started to date Victoria, and Livi is still extremely depressed about the whole miscarriage thing... Hayes had to go back home so basically I only have grant, josh, and Livi, which is totally fine except Livi is in a bad state of mind and josh is with her 24/7. Today is friday, I have an hour until I have to leave for school. I wanted to look somewhat decent because grant and I are going to get food after school, with his friend jake.
Lunch time came and Triston doesn't sit at our table anymore. Him and josh are still good friends but I guess he seriously hates me. Grant sits with us though so we talked about what we were doing after school. Then Triston came over to our table and said, "hey uh I am having a party tomorrow night at my house, and just wanted to let ya know that you guys are all invited."
"Alright sound cool." Josh and grant said. I just looked at him and smiled.
*night of party*

Tristons pov
Guest started to arrive. Josh and grant were the first ones and then my girlfriend Victoria showed up. Victoria is really fun to hang out with, and I'm not saying that I am all about the intercourse but Victoria does a lot more than haley has. Finally Livi and haley showed up. Haley had her hair straightened and she wore long tight leggings with a red crop too and red vans. She is really pretty, and I miss her ... But we just won't ever be the same, and I'm happier with Victoria. There are about 150 people right now running all over the place! Victoria and I played just dance on the tv in the living room. The party ends at 2am and it was already 11:30. I haven't seen haley in a little bit .... And then josh, grant, and Livi disappeared like 3 minutes ago. I heard a scream from upstairs then a lot of yelling, everybody stopped what they were doing and looked in the direction of the stairs. Haley ran down the stairs in tears, her hair was really messed up and she had a couple of bruises on her, then grant and Livi followed her. I am so confused at this point. The three of them ran outside and were sitting near the street talking. Where the hell is josh?
Then I heard him yelling from upstairs, "WHAT KIND OF SICK PERSON LAYS HANDS ON A GIRL?!" Then I heard a lot of punching and somebody else taking the punches. I started to run upstairs, I saw josh on top of a guy named Alex that goes to our school.
"Josh what are you doing?" I said trying to pull josh off Alex. Josh finally got off of Alex who was bleeding all over the place, then josh ran outside. I told Victoria to try talking to Alex and I ran outside to talk to everybody.
"What the hell just happened inside?" I said really concerned.
"The fucking guy Alex thinks it's ok to put his hands on a girl." Josh snapped.
"What do you mean, what happened?" I said still really confused.
"Why do you care!?" Haley said in tears.
"Uhm I care cause you guys are my friends and I'm confused as to what just happened in my house..." I replied sitting down next to them. It mad me kind of upset that grant was holding haley in his lap...
"Triston come talk to me over here." Livi said standing me up and pulling me a few feet away.
"What happened?"
"I guess Alex just raped haley, it's hard to understand her while she Is like this, but josh said he went upstairs to Alex on top of her, and josh said Alex hit haley is the face. And when Alex saw josh, he threw haley to the floor and tried to run." Livi said while shaking.
"Oh my god ! What the fuck is wrong with him!?" I looked at haley and she is so upset and she is in tears. I am so pissed right now how can somebody do that to a girl, to haley!!!? I ran inside and called the police.
A few minutes the police showed up and asked what happened Livi and I tried to explain what happened, so a few cops went over to haley.
"Ma'am, can you please tell us what happened?" The cops tried talking to haley.
"No I can't! I don't want to talk about anything." She said sniffling.
"Ma'am, we can't help you unless you tell us what happened."
"I don't want your help! I don't want to talk!!!" Haley said and then got up and told Livi that she wanted to go home. The cops talked to a few people and then walked back to their cars.
"You guys need to do something!!!" I said very pissed off.
"I'm sorry sir, we can't do anything unless haley wants to talk." They said and left. I was so angry and why didn't haley want to tell the cops what happened!?

Haley's pov
I really didn't want to describe what happened. I just want to forget what happened. Josh's mom picked us up and we all went back to my house. Josh and Livi went into her room and grant came into mine. We both sat down on my bed.
"If you want to talk about it we can.." Grant said hugging me. I can tell he felt awkward about it but he was just trying to help.
"It's ok, I just want to forget what happened."
"Alright." I don't care about sleeping in the same bed as grant, we are really close and he has slept over before. I put on the movie dear john and I fell asleep in grants arms.