Chapter 7

Livis pov

I'm really excited for the party tonight, but I'm also really scared because I'll be meeting tons of people that I will be in school with next year. I have to look really good! And I have my room set up, it's zebra, because haley has cheetah and we thought it was cute that we had animal print theme rooms. Anyway haley and I got matching dresses and shoes. The dress was a light purple color, the top was a tube top, and the too was covered in silver sparkles and some crystals, the bottom was short but flowy like a tutu. Our shoes were silver sparkle heals. I curled my hair, and put a silver clip on the back to hold it to one side.

Haley's pov

Livi and I have matching outfits for tonight. I'm straightening my hair and putting it half up half down, with a crystal headband. I'm also putting extra makeup on tonight. I'm excited to tell Triston and Josh that Livi and I are staying for the school year!

Tristons pov

Everybody was showing up for the party I went to open the door and I saw liv and hails standing there. Oh my god they are both really hot!!!! I kissed haley, then grabbed her hand and brought her downstairs to josh and Livi followed. I sang karaoke to haley, she basically cried, it was funny! Josh and Livi were intensely dancing to gas pedal!! Did I mention we were all drunk... I screamed, "EVERYBODY PUT ON YOUR BATHING SUITS WE ARE HAVING A WATER FIGHT, BOYS AGAINST GIRLS!" We went outside and had a water balloon war and then I threw haley in the pool, she was so upset. Then josh, Livi, haley, and me say in the hot tub and drank more.

Livis pov

Triston went inside, and I had to go to the bathroom so I went upstairs. When I got out of the bathroom I saw triston sitting on the stairs, so I sat next to him. Wow he is seriously hot af, but I'm also drunk af. He looked at me and then we kissed... A lot! We went into his room, and things got really intense, I was loosing my v card. Josh and haley can't find out!

Josh's pov

Me and haley were still in the hot tub. "Where did Livi go ?" I said drunk.

" I don't know. Triston is gone too. But I'm really tired and feel like sh** so I'm going to bed."

"EVERYBODY NEEDS TO LEAVE NOW ! THANKS! " after like 10 minutes of trying to get everybody out, they were finally all gone. Haley and I went to the living room and saw Livi and triston watching tv. I picked Livi up and brought her to the other couch, and passed out.