Chapter 4

Haley's pov

It's been a week sense the whole kiss thing, and Triston still hasn't talked to me. I wouldn't want to talk to me either, so I understand. But I Have been texting josh. I know that seems really bad but me and him are best friends and agreed to keep it that way.

Tristons pov

It's been a week sense I have talked to haley. I decided to text her.

Me: hey ... I think we need to sit down and talk, do you think you can come over today at like 3pm?

Babeee💕: yes I think we need to talk. I'll be there at 3.

I really don't want to talk about my girlfriend kissing my best friend, but we really need to talk. And my mom is at work so haley and I can be alone. I heard a knock at the door.... I opened it to see little haley, looking really adorable. We both went into my living room and sat on the couch, it was really awkward. She finally broke the silence, " Triston I'm so sorry! I don't know why I kissed him... You are the best thing that has ever happened to me! You mean the world to me, I love you so much."

I really didn't know how to respond because she is being so sweet, but what she did was still so wrong. "haley we have been together for over 2 years... I love you, but I am so confused as to how you can turn on me, and kiss my best friend..?"

"I wasn't thinking, he told me he liked me, and I don't know..."

"I wanna be with you but I don't know if I can be with you, knowing that you and my best friend have feelings for each other."

"Monkey you know you are the only one I love, nobody else!"

I finally just forgave her... I told her to pick out a movie that we can watch, and she picked the notebook. I did not want to watch it but she literally begged me for 10 minutes so I gave into her again. She curled up on my lap and we watched the notebook, by the end of the movie she was in tears. Girls get really emotional. After the movie her dad picked her up.

Josh's pov

Triston and I made up today... I still feel bad about what happened, and I wish I could change it. But I can't and I feel a lot better now that we all made up, cause it would be one hell of a summer if we didn't.

Haley's pov

I really missed my cousin Livi in Boston, I asked my dad if she could fly down for the rest of the summer, and he said yes. She is coming down in three days so I decided to throw a party with her, Triston, Josh, and a bunch of our friends from Missouri, at my house this weekend. This will be very interesting and fun.