Chapter 6

Haley's pov

I woke up with triston next to me, it's was 12:30pm. I couldn't see josh and Livi in the room, I got up and looked around the house, I still couldn't find them. So I went back to lay with triston, knowing they would be back eventually. Tristons eyes slowly started to open.... God damn he is so cute! He wrapped his arms around me. "Well hello mr.sleepy head."

"What time is it?"

"12:50"

"Where is josh and Livi?"

"Couldn't tell ya. But ya want me to make some breakfast?"

"Suree."

I got up and made pancakes. Then josh and Livi walked in, they have only known each other for a night and act like a couple... Dayum.

Josh's pov

Livi is an awesome chick! Like I know I just met her last night but she is so perfect, I wish I could just ask her out already! I think I'll ask in a week, if we continue hanging out with each other.

***2 weeks later***

Tristons pov

Josh and Livi have been dating for a week, and they spend almost every second together. I wonder how they are gonna stay together, if Livi lives and Boston... I mean I see haley but that's because her dad lives down here, Livi is just visiting with haley for the summer. We have like another week and a half until school starts again, so me and josh were planning an end of the summer party! I'm going to text hails about it.

Me: hey princess, I have a question...

Babeee💕: yeah...?

Me: do you think you and Livi can help plan an end of the summer party with me and josh ? We want a lot of people... And there won't be parents.

Babeee💕: yeah course! Sounds funnxD

Me: alright maybe we can all meet up tomorrow and start planning?

Babeee💕: seems legit 😏

Haley's pov

I'm really excited about this party, but lately I've been getting anxious about going back to Boston with Livi soon... Missouri is amazing, I have Triston and Josh here, and Livi can visit whenever ....I didn't really have a say in moving to Boston, my mom just took me. Anyway my is downstairs and I think I'm going to talk to him about living here....

"DADD"

"What's up?"

"Is there anyway you can talk to mom about me staying here for the school year... I love it here, and I have nobody in Boston!"

"You know I would love you to, but I don't think your mom is going to love the idea."

"Please just call her."

"Alright I'll try my best!"

"Yayy thank I love you!"

Alright so hopefully I can stay here for the school year... And you know what would be even better... What if Livi got to stay with us !? "LIVIII!!!!"

Livi comes running into my room.

"What the hell do you want..?"

"Do you think your parents would let you stay in Missouri for the school year!? "

"I can ask... I'm not sure though."

"Well call them now, cause my dad is asking if I can stay here too!"

"Alright..."

****a few hours later****

"Hails!" My dad yelled

"What!?"

"I just got off the phone with your mom.... And I also received a phone call from livis parents..."

"And!?"

" and ... You can both stay for the school year."

"Yayyyy !"

"But ... Livi needs to check in with her parents all the time, and you both need to get good grades or you guys go back to Boston.."

"Alright !!! Thank you SOOO much, love you!!!!"

***next day***

I've decided to wait until the party to tell the guys that we are staying for the school year. But we are still meeting up today, to plan out the party! Me and Livi both got ready in really cute matching outfits... We have high wasted jean shorts, with a red ABboyz crop top, then we curled our hair and called they guys to come over now... I told them they could just come up to our room, cause I don't feel like opening the door. Me and Livi were both on my bed broadcasting on our joined account . Somebody wrapped their arms around me and I looked up to see Triston, and then we kissed. Livi screamed cause she didn't know who it was haha. We finished up the broadcast, then we all got paper and started writing down names of people and plans for the party. After about a half hour we all shared our ideas... I'm so excited, this party is gonna be so awesome! After we planned the party I kicked Livi and josh out of my room so me and Triston can be alone.

A/N: sorry this chapter is boring it's more of a filler chapter until the party ... The next chapter is going to be really intense , I don't want to spoil anything but something big is going to happen!!!!!