Chapter 11

Haley's pov

It's been a week sense me and Triston got back together! I have still been texting grant, but only as a friend. Livi and me finally made up like three days ago! Her and josh talked everything out, and then we all sat down yesterday and talked about the plan. Josh and Livi are going to try getting back together, sense Livi is giving the baby up for adoption so Triston and her won't have to raise it together. Also grant started hanging out with Josh and Triston, which not gonna lie is kind of awkward. It's Saturday and Grant has 2 of his friends staying at his house for a month, so he invited all of us to his house tonight. I'm getting ready right now with Livi. We arnt doing anything real special...today is kind of chilly so We both have leggings from pink on with our white south beach hoodies. We are both curling our hair and wearing white vans. "Hey Livi, wanna take the dogs down to the park and grab some ice cream before we go to grants?"

"Yeah sure let me finish my makeup, can you get the dogs ready?"

"Yup!" Our dogs have a bunch of cute cloths and they both have red south beach hoodies that they are wearing today!

After we took the dogs out we came home and texted josh and triston and grant saying we were leaving the house now. Josh replied, saying him and triston are at dinner with Josh's family and they would be at grants by like 10. It was only 5:15pm right now. Grant said we could come over and meet his friends though...

Livi and I knocked on the door and grant let us in. There were to guys sitting on the couch playing xbox.

"The one on the right is bren Lunn, and the one on the left is hayes grier." Grant said with a smile.

"Hey I'm haley and this is my cousin Livi!" Dayum they were all so fine! I know I have a boyfriend, but that doesn't mean I can't look at other guys! I sat on the couch next to them and grant got a bunch of food and put it on the table in front of us. I took some popcorn and started throwing it at grant. He ran over to me and started to tickle me, and I am the most ticklish person in the world!!! Hayes and bren started to tickle me until I couldn't breath! Bren and Livi did the chubby bunny challenge and been obviously won, Livi only got 4 marshmallows in her mouth and then she laughed and spit them up it's was so funny. Livi and I made the boys watch the lucky one ! The whole movie the guys had their arms around us... We heard a knock at the door so grant went to open it, but hayes and bren still had their arms around us. It was Triston and Josh at the door, so me and Livi both jumped up and ran to hug and kiss them. You can tell all the guys were kind of pissed. "Who wants to play man hunt!?" I asked to cheer everybody up.

They all replied, "yeah sure!"

We went outside and split into teams... 5 minutes into the game we lost bren and Livi... Josh and me were hiding together. Then all we heard was Livi scream, we both jumped up and ran as fast as we could to where we heard her! We saw bren holding her up against a wall. "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!?" I screamed

"GET THE FUCK OFF HER!!!" Josh yelled really loud . All the guys came rushing to us. Then josh tackled bren to the ground and started to punch and kick him! It was really bad... Triston took me and Livi back to my house we went upstairs to my room and tried talking to Livi but she was scared for josh...

"What if josh gets hurt!?" She asked really nervous..

"Awh ha did you see how built that kid is and how easily he tackled bren... Josh will be fine!" Triston said laughing. I got Hayes number earlier at grants house and he texted me just now.

Hayes: hey what the hell just happened ..? Josh is on his way to your house I think but what happened?

Me: honestly I don't know ...:/

Hayes: grant told bren that he needed to go home. So maybe we can try hanging out again when he leaves in a couple of days?..

Me: ha yeah sounds fun :)

Josh came up to my room and picked up Livi and kissed her. It was so cute. We all decided to just chill and watch 22 jump street:)! After the movie josh and Livi went to her room and then me and triston were alone. I told him we should broadcast, so we did! We got on and called some fans, a lot of girls are pissed that he is dating me but a lot of girls are happy for us :) I eventually just got use to all the hate comments. One comment asked triston to grind on me... And he did, I was laughing so hard!! Then we did the boyfriend and girlfriend tags! He also let me do his makeup but then after he got to do mine and it was just a mess haha we stayed on younow for 2 hours and then we went to sleep.

A/N: sorry this chapter was lameee it was a filler chapter but I promise there will be some pretty serious stuff happening in the next few chapters and do you guys think haley and hayes will become better friends ;)?