What's Happening

(Third POV)
The screen went black as the paladins stared at it in shock. "What are we gonna do" Everyone looked at the princess in question. She looked scared, "Well we have to have a plan first of what we can do to stop them." "What about Y/N? What will we do about her, she's against us now." Everyone replayed the scene in their mind that had just happened just a few moments ago. "All we know is that whatever it takes, she will come back to us"

Time Skip

The paladins were quickly trying to think of a plan and yet after thirty minutes no one has come up with anything. "We have nothing guys, come on think." Allura has been pushing them to think of something. "Allura it's harder than it looks to think of a plan that won't risk Y/N getting hurt." Allura huffed out a sigh as the green paladin was right. Anything they thought of would put their friend in danger. On the other hand Keith had not spoken a word. He was too in thought about his best friend/crush. He was to heart broken to even think of anything but her.

Everything about her was making him sad. So to burn off his sadness he wanted to train. He slowly stood up and was about to walk away when he was stopped. "Keith where are you going?" Everyone looked at him while he looked back at them."To train." He stated blanky. As he turned away Lance spoke up. "This is something that actually matters Keith and you're just blowing it off, what is wrong with you? You're acting as if you don't care." He scoffed. "Like you ever do care about anyone but yourself." Keith's face hardened into a stern look. He hated how everyone thought that he didn't care.

With all his anger he lunged at Lance and grabbed him by his collar as they fell back. "Keith!" Shiro yelled. Keith paid no attention to anyone. He pulled Lance close to his face with bared teeth and said

"Don't you ever say that I don't care about anyone but myself, you don't know anything!" He let go of his collar and pushed him away from him and walked away. Everyone was scared and confused because Keith has never gotten that mad before of something that small. Keith ran out to the training room, the training room was his calming place. Once he got in there he yelled "Start training level 5!"

Right when he did he pulled out his bayard as the gladiator fell down. He immediately ran towards it. The gladiator charged at him ready to fight. Both of their swords clashed and Keith was straining against the force. He was in a trance thinking of Y/N. The way they first fought, how they stared into each others eyes, how he saw a slight blush on her cheeks, her beautiful e/c eyes sparkling.

The gladiator and Keith were still pushing into the swords when Keith screamed with rage and sadness, tears running down his face. He lifted up the sword and stabbed it through the gladiators chest. Hot tears streaming down his face he fell to the ground. With his head in his hands he cried to see his friend again.

Back to Y/N(In her head)
'I'm a horrible person, why did it have to be so I would hurt them'

'I can't do this, I tried to fight back but it's so hard, they took over me. WHY!!!!'
Back to the castle

They still couldn't think of anything. They were stumped, yet they were still shocked at Keith's outburst. "Keith has been gone for a really long time." Hunk thought out loud. "Yeah we should go check on him"

i'm really sorry it's short just something to get out there. i will try to post sooner, mkay bye