Little One

Keith's POV
The smoke cleared and sitting there was little Y/N. She was about three. She was so cute. "Omigosh!" Allura freaked out. "What happened, Pidge?" Shiro asked her puzzled. "Hunk put my de-aging powder on the cookies and it de-aged her about fourteen years." She explained. "She's so cute!" Lance exclaimed running over to her. He tried picking her up but all she did was scream. Lance put her down quickly. "Well now we know who she doesn't like."

I laughed. He rolled his eyes. "She needs new clothes, that's for sure." Hunk said. "I think Allura has some old baby clothes from when she was a child." Coran said. He then went to go get them. "Pidgyyyy!" Y/N yelled running over to Pidge. She ran into her arms. Pidge picked her up and started playing with her.

Soon enough Coran and Allura came back with clothes. "Here you go Pidge put these on her." Coran handed her the clothes.

^^^(The outfit)Pidge put the outfit on Y/N

^^^(The outfit)
Pidge put the outfit on Y/N. She looked so cute in it. Hunk had started talking about something but we didn't understand. So we kept talking not paying attention. I looked up and Y/N wasn't next to Pidge. "Guys Y/N is gone" I said with panic. Everyone looked around the room. Nowhere to be found. "Everyone spread out and find her quick" Shiro ordered.

We all left to find Y/N. This was really bad since she has fire powers. I was with Pidge since Y/N loved her so much. "We have to find her, Keith she could hurt herself." As I was about to agree when Lance called us over. He had found her. We all ran to him. We found out she had made her way to the kitchen. When we got there she was sitting on the counter.

Lance slowly made his way up to her. "Hey it's ok, Lancyy is here" He cooed to her. That was a bad idea. She started clapping her hands and little sparks were coming from her hands. "Lance don't get her to excited!" Pidge yelled at him. Lance didn't listen and kept talking to her.

"Hey Y/N you want some space goo?" Lance was pushing it. Y/N stood up on the counter and started jumping up and down. She kept jumping and soon enough she slipped. Everyone tried to get to her but something happened. Before she hit the ground she formed this fire ball type thing around her. She bounced up and down until it finally settled down.

It disappeared and she was now sitting on the ground. Everyone sighed with relief. "Allura what do we do now?" Shiro asked. Allura couldn't even say anything because the alarm went off. "Not now" Hunk groaned. 

"What do we do with Y/N?" I asked everyone. No one knew what to do. "Everyone to your lions we'll take care of Y/N." Allura ordered. Coran picked her up and took her to the control room with Allura. We went to our lions to fight. I was still worried though.

Third POV
Coran set Y/N down on the floor. Galra were coming from left to right. Allura was talking to the paladins. Since they weren't paying attention they didn't notice she got up and waddled away.

She had gotten in the hallway and just sat there. She was playing with her fire making shapes. Then out of the shadows came someone. "Hello little one" They said. Y/N looked up and tilted her head in confusion. They stepped a little closer. "It's ok I'm not going to hurt you" Their voice was soothing to Y/N. She laughed and held her arms out and grabbed at the air. They finally got all the was up to her and picked the little child up. Soon enough the paladins walked back in.