Just Music, Right?

One day, my friend Courtney had invited me over to her house so we could work on do homework together. Her parents were at work, so we decided to jam out to some Daft Punk on Courtney's laptop with the volume all the way up.
We got through about three of Daft Punk's songs when we were about halfway done with our homework, until this song we've never heard before came onto our queued videos.

"This can't be Daft punk.." I thought as I got up from where me and Courtney were doing homework to go take a good, hard look at the screen.

" I thought as I got up from where me and Courtney were doing homework to go take a good, hard look at the screen

I was about to pronounce the name of the song, until Courtney had said,

"What's the name of it?"
" Well, the song is called Levels." I said loud and clear to make sure Courtney would hear me.

" Oh, Well, who's the song by?"
Once again, I'd look back at the computer screen and take another Long, hard look.
"Uh, the song's by... Avicii." I told Courtney while thinking, "what a creative name."
Avicii must be new to the EDM community because I've never heard of this person before until just now.

I then walked over to where Courtney and I had been doing our homework. The whole time the song was playing, we would talk about how great the music sounded. But, before we knew it, the song ended.

"C'mon, we gotta listen to the song again!" Courtney complained in her whining voice.

So, I walked over to the laptop and press the "replay" icon We'd then listen to the song another 5 times until our homework was finished

"Courtney, I really gotta go," I said glancing at the clock as I began to pick up my belongings. I was 15 minutes past my curfew. Once I'd picked up all my things, I then rushed out the door, yelling goodbye to Courtney with all my papers in hand and my unzipped backpack's strap hanging on one of my shoulders.

On the entire run home, I couldn't stop thinking about that song "Levels". But, little did I know, that song we listened to, was the beginning to an amazing journey.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Hope you all enjoyed the first part of my Avicii Fan Fiction. I will be trying to write more, as I plan on writing a little bit more tomorrow:

-xoxo brii ☺️💕

note: I used up the rest of my phone's energy just writing this. I'm exhausted