SLOTH FINAL

« Don't worry, don't hurry, take your time and be happy »

-          You're stupid.

Rosé lets out an annoyed sight before glancing at Jennie.

-          I've just been rejected; you don't need to call me stupid on top of that.

Jennie innocently shrugs before taking a sip of her latte.

-          Sorry I'm not good at babysitting...I'm just saying that you should have confront him, ask for explanations or at least listen to what he had to say instead of running away...

Her gentle tone prevents Chaeyoung from getting pissed off. She plays with her fingers, trying to focus on anything but the burning feeling of shame she felt

-          No it is quite clear for me, I don't need to hear more. It was the first time I confessed to someone and I just panicked and run away...It was so embarrassing...

She hides her face in her hands and Jennie smiles a bit. She passes an arm around her shoulders and tries to cheer her friend up

-          If he's stupid enough to not see how perfect you are, then you don't have time to think about him, he doesn't deserve you. And we don't need men anyway.

Rosé laughs a bit, grateful to have her by her side.

She's right, she is just fine by herself: good grade, pretty popular, she doesn't need a man.

Maybe if she keeps repeating those words, they'll erase her useless feelings for him...

**

One week later

-          He's been out there for more than 4 hours and he didn't even eat we should do something!

Jin keeps walking in front of the big window anxiously staring at his friend.