ENVY

Hi guys ! Here is the first part of Greed! Just to warn you that this is something a little bit different ... Like I try to change the stories a bit: more on the sentimental side like Pride or Gluttony, more into the drama like Anger or Jealousy...I don't know why but I feel this is kind of a different vibe!! Namjoon is a complex character like Jennie. ANYWAYYYY I need your feedback more than ever! Just tell me if you like it or not!! Love you, xXChaXx

 ANYWAYYYY I need your feedback more than ever! Just tell me if you like it or not!! Love you, xXChaXx

« I wish that I could be like the cool kids
'Cause all the cool kids, they seem to fit in »

-          Once again Mrs Kim I am not sure this is the right things to do, the principal crosses her arm on her desk

Namjoon winces discreetly in front of her. He knows what's coming next and like always he seems to be right.

His mother straights up on her chair and clears her throat before calmly putting her hands on the desk as well.

-          You're a good principal Mrs Kô, but I don't recall being a psychotherapist as one of your function. I'm the only one responsible for my son, you should just analyse the facts, I'll handle the emotional side.

The boy can't help but laughs briefly, resulting a cold warning look from the woman next to him. But it was just too funny, hearing her talking about dealing with emotions when she is obviously unable to have some.
It has never been a problem for Namjoon. This is all he has ever known since his father left ages ago and he doesn't complain about it.

After all they're quite similar.

Emotions has never been something they consider important in life.

-          So let me sum it up for you. Namjoon passed his IQ test teaching us he's way above the average to stay polite. He skipped a year but you can clearly see with his results he has nothing to do with 2nd year high school student. He is at least ready for university. But he needs to graduate, so please be a sweetheart and don't slow him down. Put him with the senior so he can escape from here faster. And I'm sure this we'll be good publicity for you...