Public - Roman x Logan

Start from the beginning

As they were distracted, the two didn't notice the adults enter the room next door and sit at the long desk. He didn't even remember the meeting that was scheduled in that room until just then.

"Roman, Roman!" Logan whispered harshly, making him lean back, a soft popping sound making him chuckle. "Look" Logan hauled him up, pointing through the window. Roman peered threw, shrugging lightly before turning back to his leaking boyfriend. "Who cares?" He murmured, gently placing Logan back against the wall as he pulled off his own clothes, kicking them to the side.

"What if they hear?" Logan stammered, blushing furiously as Roman took out a bottle of lube from his trousers. This fucker planned this from the start. Again, Roman only shrugged, squirting some of the cold liquid onto his fingers before helping Logan jump up and wrap his legs around his waist, using the wall for support.

"We can stop if you really want" Roman taunted, raising an eyebrow, his fingers circling his hole. Logan shot him a glare, biting his hand to hold back the many noises that he wanted to yell out. He didn't want to stop, but the repercussions he would have if they were caught...

Then again, the idea of others being right there just turned him on more, and with one glance at his enticing boyfriend, he gave in.

"Please just fuck me" Logan breathed out, earning praise from Roman who whispered in his ear how much of a good boy he was, slowly inserting one finger inside of the man who curled his toes, letting out a high pitched whine as Roman began to stretch him wide enough for him to fit without too much pain.

"Can you take the rest of the day off?" Roman whispered, gently pulling out his fingers, rolling his eyes playfully as Logan whined almost silently at the sudden empty feeling. Logan nodded meekly in response to his question, waiting patiently as Roman lubed up his cock, holding him up before lowering the man down onto him, the two moaning simultaneously but not loud enough for the adults to hear.

They stayed like that for a bit, Roman went to move when a sudden loud shout made both men flinch and duck to the ground, Roman still deeply pressed inside of his boyfriend, but the two didn't dare to move, waiting for the door to slam open and for someone to catch them but...it didn't come.

Sighing out in relief, they assumed the shout was just from the meeting, and Roman decided this was a better position anyway. Laying Logan on the wooden ground, he pushed apart his legs and pulled his hips back teasingly slow, waiting just before Logan would complain before snapping his hips forward, hitting against Logan's prostate hard, he clamping his mouth shut tightly, almost whimpering in pleasure.

Moving his body over his, Roman kept up with a steady rhythm, finding it easy for him to stay silent, sometimes letting out a whispered groan, but Logan was having a difficult time, especially after Roman's hand wrapped around his cock and started to jerk him off.

Roman slowly stopped his movements as he looked over his shoulder, ignoring Logan's whispered complains as he leaned over and grabbed the tie that fell onto the floor. Turning back to his confused boyfriend, he lifted his head and wrapped the tie around his mouth, helping him stay silent.

"Hmpmfh!" Roman smirked, holding a finger over his mouth as he carried on moving. It helped, as the two forgot about the world around them again, focusing on the pleasure heating through their bodies, bringing them closer and closer to the edge. Logan never had Roman use anything as a sort of gag, in fact the two hadn't really done anything to out of the norm, usually sticking to the vanilla stuff, but Logan's mind wondered to the more kinky side of what the two could do together, the idea making him gasp and tilt his head back.

Maybe they could add a few toys next time they do this...

As Logan quickly neared to his release, he felt a moan build up in the back of his throat, and just hoped it wouldn't be loud enough for anyone to hear. With one more movement of Roman's hips, he came all over his stomach and Roman's hand, the taller man pulling out before he released his seed, too.

They panted heavily, Roman slowly pulling Logan up to untie the mouth gag, setting it to the side to let him breathe properly. "Next time...let's not do it here" Logan whispered, leaning into Roman's flushed body. The man only smirked and shrugged, kissing the crown of his head.

"Whatever - you enjoyed it"

Logan rolled his eyes, but silently agreed.

I had no motivation while writing this - like, at all lmao

Which means, it's not good

🙃👌🏻

12:15am