Reese: "Yeah, but you don't have to worry abo-" An angered voice came form outside.

Man: "Hey you freak! Watch where you're going!" The three of us went outside to see a man kick a dog eared faunus girl, her groceries her on the ground. I went over and tapped him on the shoulder. "What do you-" I threw a hard right punch straight to his face, causing him to stagger.

(F/N): "You should leave."

Man: "You bastard! Ah why the hell are you defending this freak?!" Reese and Arslan came to my side.

Reese: "Why don't you shut your mouth?!" The sound of a gun shot came from behind us, we all looked to see Jade aiming a pistol in the air, some of her servers stood beside her with guns.

Jade: "I will not tolerate just noise." She stepped forward and stared with her authority. "I will especially not tolerate someone putting their hands on my workers." She aimed at him. "Leave, and pray none of my people see you." She man started to shake, he ran screaming he was sorry. "Maple."

Maple: "I'm s-sorry ma'am, I'll use my own money to-"

Jade: "It's fine, go inside."

Maple: "Y-yes ma'am!" The faunus girl got us and ran inside.

Jade: "Arslan, Reese, help Red pick things up. (F/N)." She looks at me. "Follow." I looked Arslan.

Arslan: "Just do what she says, you'll be fine."

I did as Jade said and followed her inside, she led me to the back into a room with a table and cushions at the center. She told me to take a seat as she shut the door before she took a seat across from me. She took out her smoke pipe and lit it, taking a few calming breaths and rubbing her temple.

Jade: *sigh* "Idiots... people used to know better then to start something in front of my store, now they're attacking my workers. People on the lower levels were scum but they at least didn't mess with anyone out of fear." She takes another smoke then continues. "Have you ever heard the Salem before?"

(F/N): "No, I haven't-"

Jade: "Quiet." I stopped talking. "Short answers. Do you want to know what I read about you?"

(F/N): "Sure."

Jade: "There was tension, a faint shake, your eyes told me you don't sleep, I can also tell you hardly eat. You act stable but I can tell you're boiling over on the inside, that's why you stepped in, you needed to get it out."

(F/N): "How-"

Jade: "Tell me, what are you doing with your life?"

(F/N): "I um... I honestly don't know anymore."

Jade: "What were you doing with your life?"

(F/N): "Making a weapon... when I was young I watched my father die, I told myself there was something I could have done... you know what they say 'war to end all wars', 'a weapon to scare off all threats'. I was going to make one... give power to the powerless."

Jade: "Dreams are often hard if not impossible to achieve."

(F/N): "Yeah... I didn't achieve it, someone else did. That took away all purpose from it."

Jade: "Still... make sure you do the right thing and not what you believe is right."

(F/N): "What do you mean 'do the right thing'?" She smirks.

Jade: "I thought I was asking the questions. You remind me of a man I once knew, he was poor but hard working. When him and his wife had spare money they'd bring their little girl here for her favorite cake and tea. Seeing her smile removed the tension in his hand, the same tension you have. He saw his home burn with his wife and daughter inside, he snapped and to this day he hunts humans."