I pouted as he walked back into the bathroom. " And  Always and forever."

" Always and forever. " I said softly as I rubbed my stomach. " You have any names?" I asked.

" Yeah I got a couple."

" Same. " If it was an girl, Davontae will pick the name. But if it was an, boy I'll pick the name. I'm good on whatever he pick. As long as our baby come out healthy without no concerns on his or her health, I'll be fine. " We not telling eachother 'till birth. "

" I know baby." He walked out of the room, put on something simple. Soon after, he walked over to me to give me a kiss before I go.

" Love you Marie." He smiled.

" I love you to,  always and forever. Please be safe okay?"

" I'll ma." He placed on his shoes then grabbed his phone.

I sat down in my car, closing the door after me

I sat down in my car, closing the door after me. My phone lit up. Already knowing it was Ariana telling me what she wanted and how she wanted it.

Myforever🔐❤- Banana pepper pizza, ranch with that. Oreo Mcflurry. Boneless hot wings w/ fries. Blue cheese and ranch. Thank you baby 💕😚💋 -7:35

King😩🔐- No problem ma. I'll be home inna minute. 7:35

Myforever🔐❤- Okay. Be safe, love you. -7:36

King😩🔐- Always and forever. -7:36

I placed  my phone beside me, then turned on the radio and began driving. I had to get home quick or Ariana would probably be mad at me for a good minute. I was gon get the Mcflurry last cause ion want that to melt. I put in a order for the pizza , it was gon be ready in 15 minutes.

I pulled up to Buffalo Wild Wings, forgetting they relocated to the other side of the city. Smacking my lips,  I pulled out the lot  and drove to the other buffalo wild wings.

I walked inside buffalo wild wings and sat down at a table. I took out my phone, checking on Ariana.

King😩🔐- You good baby? - 7:48

Myforever🔐❤- Yes. I'm fine. -7:50

King😩🔐- Good. You need anything else👀? -7:50

Myforever🔐❤- No. Just get me my food😩😩. -7:52

King😩🔐- Okay. Sorry I'm takin to long. -7:52

Myforever🔐❤- it's cool..😐-7:56

King😩🔐- I'll be home in 20 minutes 😚 -7:56