wattpad deleted breathe

This is a very important update and will address something that recently happened. Please actually read this.

I'm sure that many of you are both confused and concerned by the fact that Breathe had left your libraries for a day.

I was not part of it. Breathe was mistakenly deleted by the Wattpad company. I remember waking up yesterday morning and crying my eyes out because my beloved art work was gone.

I immediately messaged the company and begged them to bring back my story. It had been a few hours since then, and I was losing faith.

To put it simply, this story SHOULD BE back for good, but I'm not so sure.

This experience has me very shaken up and upset. I apologize that you do not get a new chapter for today, but I'd like to take some time and do some housekeeping work and just calm down.

We can all learn a lesson from this. I learned that all of my stories should be archived somewhere on a Google Doc or something in case it gets deleted.

So, to put it short, I had nothing to do with my story getting deleted. I did not wake up one day and decide "let's prank my readers and delete the story". I am very upset and sorry that I let you all down and ripped away something that several of you enjoyed.

If you've had this happen to you before, or know someone else who has, please tell me about it in the comments.

Regular story updates will begin tomorrow. ☁️

 ☁️