The Truth

Yoongi's POV

I was lying on my bed just watching tv and writing lyrics when they came to mind until I heard a knock on the door. "Come in" I groaned. The person walked in and it was Namjoon. "Hyung? Can I ask you something?" He asked me. "Sure, What is it?" I questioned. "Well I was thinking about it and how do you know that Mr Bang wasn't lying?" He asked. "About what?" I said confused. "Well what if he lied about y/n having connections to the Choi Smiths? I mean he didn't show you proof so how could you believe him?" He asked. "I guess you're right but I don't feel like dealing with this right now" I sighed and pulled my blanket over me, going to sleep. "Hyung" Namjoon pressed on. I didn't answer. "Hyung" he continued. Still no answer. "Hyung" He said.

"Whatever, I'll have to prove it to you. That she's not bad" he said and I heard the door close. Maybe he's right. Maybe I don't know the full story. Why am I like this? Is there something wrong with me. Maybe I should get myself checked out. That thought reminded me. I have an appointment today at the doctors.

Y/N's POV

I was lying in the hospital bed and I couldn't help but feel so lonely. The dull white walls and occasional beeps of the machines connected to me. I haven't opened my eyes yet because I don't want to deal with the doctors just yet. I wonder how Ryu is, I hope he's not worried. Just then I heard the door open. I wanted to see who it was but I couldn't be bothered turning to look. "Y/n" I head them say. It was a female voice who I assumed to be a nurse. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner" her voice continued but I couldn't understand why she was saying such things to me. "I know who you are now, it took me a while" I heard her chuckle.

"Sisters are meant to stick beside each other" she said and I was shocked and stayed there for a moment. I turned around to see who it was but she was gone. The door was left ajar and there was a note on my bed. It said the following I paid for your bills with my parents money, I hope that someday you can become a citizen of Korea like me. If you want to know the truth visit this address. **** **** street.

"If I want to know the truth?" I thought aloud.

Yoongi's POV

I hopped in my car after having a shower and getting changed. It's about time I did this. I was going to talk to Namjoon beforehand but I couldn't find him. I asked Jimin if he'd seen him and he said that he left earlier today. "Around twelve-ish" I recall him saying. I continued driving and decided to turn on the radio. Oddly enough, love scenario was playing. It reminded me of the night with y/n. Is this a sign? I thought. "No way" I chuckled and saw that I was arriving at my destination.

"Turn left in two hundred meters" my navigation device said. I arrived there and parked by an old Honda. I walked into the building and the lady at the reception greeted me. "Name?" She asked. "Min Yoongi" I said behind my face mask. "Oh my god, is it really you?" She asked all jumpy. "Yes I'm here to see a doctor" I sighed. "Do you have an appointment?" She asked. "Yes, with Dr Park?" I replied while scratching the back of my neck. "That's great, I'll schedule you in however, I just need some visual identification" she whispered the last bit. "Visual identification?" I questioned. "SHOW ME YOUR FACE" she squealed. "Ahh oh my god, Okay" I said after getting frightened. I pulled down my mask and she squealed more. "Keep it down please I don't want the whole hospital to know" I sighed and she nodded happily. "I'm sorry Mr Suga, your appointment is with Dr Park in room 218 in about ten minutes" she smiled. "Okay thank you very much" I bowed and made my way to the room.

I waited in the waiting room for ten minutes before I was summoned inside. "Ah Mr Min, I just had a conversation with my receptionist, she's extremely happy. What did you do to her? I'm surprised you made that happen. Eun-Ah at the reception is very stern" he laughed. "Different from what I saw" I sighed. "Ah yes well what are you here for today?" He asked me. "I'm not sure, I just wanted to have a check up if possible" I said. "Okay let's start then"

He did lots of things and then he asked me questions. I answered them truthfully and he looked quite concerned. "What is it?" I asked. "I have reason to believe you have Anemia and Dissociative identity disorder" he sighed. "What is that supposed to mean?" I said getting quite worried. "Mr Min, I'm going to need to run some tests on you" he said and I was shocked.

He took me outside and handed me a sheet of paper. "Come back in a week so we can run some tests. Don't be alarmed, it might not be anything" he smiled but I really didn't have a good feeling. "Thank you sir" I bowed and walked away. As I came to the elevator I walked right into something or more so, someone. "Donghyuck?" I questioned. "Oh hello Yoongi, are you here to see y/n too?" He asked me. "What? What's wrong with y/n?" I said shocked. "Didn't she call you?, just today she fainted at Han river. She has concussion" he stated. "Oh my god, what room?" I asked because even though I'm suspicious of her. I'm worried for her.

"Follow me" he said. All the time we were walking I couldn't shake the thought that she called Donghyuck over me. Why doesn't she want me? Am I not good enough?  "We're here" Donghyuck said. "Oh thanks" I said. "I best be going, see you at work?" He asked and I nodded. I walked in the room and someone familiar was there but I couldn't quite remember who they were. "Oh no" the man said and stood up. "Am I interrupting something?" I asked. "Yes you are" the man said. "Shh Ryu. N-no you're not, Yoongi" I heard a small whisper say. "Y/n" I walked up to her.

"I guess that's my queue to leave" the guy named Ryu said and walked out. "Are you okay?" I asked her as I sat down beside her bed. "I'm fine" she said. "Why didn't you call me?" I asked her. "I didn't want to bother you, you seem not as interested in me as you used to be" she said. "I'm sorry, it's just you've been being so secretive" I sighed. "What about?" She questioned. "Donghyuck for one" I told her. "What about Donghyuck? He's just a friend" she quipped. "I mean it doesn't seem like that, you called him and not me, your boyfriend" I said. "Last time I checked, we weren't together and your stupid boss was restricting our interactions" she said. "You know what I mean" I exclaimed. "What? That you're jealous and don't want me to be around anyone but yourself" she barked. "No- I'm, last time I checked you were backstabbing the company to work with the Choi Smiths" I said getting annoyed at her. "WHAT? I have nothing to do with the Choi Smiths" she yelled. "And how should I believe you, your computer says differently" I said. "Did you go through my computer?" She said. "Why would I? Actually it was someone else" I said. "Who then? Because no one but Mi Jin knows my password" she exclaimed.

Y/N's POV

"Who then? Because no one but Mi Jin knows my password" I said. Yoongi just gave me this look. "What?" I asked. "Don't act like you don't know" he said. I thought for a second. "No" my voice cracked when I connected the dots.

"I think you knew this for a while now" he said. "But- she cant, why?" Tears forcing their way out. "I'm not sure" he said. "How do you know about this?" I asked. "Mr Bang told Namjoon, Mi Jin's been working with him for a while now" He said. "How long?" I asked. "Since the night that you first met all of the boys" (A/N: Referring to the chapter called "the early hours"). "Oh my god" I said and I began to cry. No wonder she'd been purposely ignoring me and picking fights. This was her plan. "We were best friends" I cried and Yoongi pulled me in for a hug. "I know" He shushed me. "I know"

~~~
A/N
Okay thank you so much for 1k votes, I love you all. Please if you have the time, read my Namjoon FanFic and My Haechan aka Donghyuck (from NCT) FanFic.