Liam ☺️:
      I was just wondering. I'm at the Sinema trying to pay back Hayden.

Gwen looked away from her phone for a second sadly. Before typing a quick okay.

"What's wrong?" Theo asked from beside her. She looked around to see everyone else asleep. "Nothing."

He stared at her with a disapproving look. "I don't believe that."

She closed her phone putting it on the table. "If it's about Liam, I already know." Theo said making her look up quickly with a confused expression.

"What?"

He shrugged, "Liam's a good guy but he can be dumb. You waited and waited and wasted your time on a guy that was just leading you on and waiting for another cute girl to come by so he could ditch you."

Gwen bit the inside of her cheek and shrugged, "I don't care. I guess as long as he's happy.."

Theo mouth gaped, "Gwen, you can't just not care. You waited a year for this kid. A whole year and he still didn't care. You have a right to be mad, Gwen."

Her eyes grew heavy and she laid her head on Malia's shoulder. Not even 2 minutes later, she fell asleep.

__

"What if it needs some kind of trigger? Wasn't Malia driving when she remembered the crash?" Scott asked as Gwen, him, Stiles, and Kira walked into the school.

"Yeah, but how are we supposed to trigger a memory we don't even remember?" Gwen asked gripping her backpack straps tightly.

"Maybe its a delayed thing." Scott suggested, "Maybe you have to wait a couple hours to see what happens?"

The lights flickered above them and the three looked at Kira raising an eyebrow. "That wasn't me. I swear."

"We keep an eye on each other okay?" Scott said and Stiles rolled his eyes, "And also keep an eye out for eight potentially homicidal Chimeras."

"And keep an eye out for the Dread Doctors." Kira added and Scott and Kira walked away and Gwen yelled back to them, "Starting to see the appeal of a third eye."

__

Gwen grabbed her lacrosse stick and started to play outside with Liam during school.

She threw the ball into the net and it passed by the goalie making her smile. Gwen looked back at Liam to give him a high five but he was looking at Hayden.

Gwen rolled her eyes and got in the back of the line watching Liam throw it no where near the net and whoosh it past the bleachers. She noticed Hayden smirk and kick a soccer ball into the goal. It was like a competition.

Liam went again picking up a ball and throwing it past the goalie with ease before smirking back to Hayden.

Gwen hesitated before picking up a ball, "What's your problem?" Liam asked before she threw the ball no where close to the goal and she slammed her lacrosse stick on the ground almost breaking it.

What was her problem? Just the fact that everything she had waited for was down the drain, her constant anxiety attacks that Donovan was back to get her and Stiles, and the fact the Dread Doctors were after everyone.

That was her problem.

Liam tried to grab her and she shoved him off. Gwen knew she was being a bitch, she knew that, but she couldn't help but feel that way.

"I'm fine. Just give me a second." She walked away towards her back near the bleachers to grab a water.

Hayden and Liam continued their competition and Liam knocked the goalie over before helping him up.