"I don't have to pretend to be someone I am not!" Y/n said to Hae Won who gave her a nod.

They got to the market. That's when they came to a stop and began to breathe. "Hae Won, what are we doing here? Am I not supposed to be as far away from people as I can?" Y/n asked Hae Won a little concerned since people were beginning to stare at them.

"Calm down. People always stare. We are here to buy a few things that you will need for your new identity." Y/n frowned. "New identity?" Hae Won nodded. "Yes. You can't run around the Capitol being Lee y/n, can you? No. So let's go!" Hae Won said thrilled.

They walked from post to post. Until they finally stopped at a sowing shop. "Here is where I wanted to bring you. I am pretty much friends with anyone in this market. Come on." They went inside. There were robes with expensive silk everywhere. Mostly men robes?

"Hae Won, what are we doing in a men's robe shop?" Hae Won hushed her as she kept walking to the counter corner. "Hello? Bon Hwa, it's me, Hae Won." She shouted. That's when a man with a short beard and tiny eyes came through some velvet curtains holding a cup of tea. He stared at Hae Won and at y/n for a few moments. Hae Won then took off her mask and bowed at him. He smiled.

"Hae Won, you are back in the Capitol, eh?" Hae Won nodded. She then turned to y/n and pulled her besides her. Y/n took off her mask and bowed at the man. "Bon Hwa, this is my best friend-" "Lee y/n." He interrupted saying the name before Hae Won. Hae Won nodded with a smile. "Yes. I have brought you this customer." The man looked at Hae Won uncertain. With a small smile he said, "I'm sorry child, but you must know that I only make robes for males." Hae Won nodded. "Oh, yes. I am very well aware of that." Y/n stared at her confused. The man did the as well.

"Bon Hwa, I have known you all my life, and I am pretty sure you and this lady right here know me better than anyone. So, must I ask you to keep a secret whatever I am about to say next. Yes?" Bon Hwa nodded at Hae Won and said calmly, "You know I am here to serve any cause, my dear Hae Won." She smiled at the man and bowed as well.

"You see Bon Hwa, the Lee family and most of the families here in the Capitol are against women to learn to train in any combat." He nodded. "Yes. That is the way tradition is, child." Hae Won scolded. "That is why I have brought you this girl today. She wrote a letter saying she ran away to have her dream come true. Her dream is to train just like any rich man. And I am helping her. Like you said, it is not tradition for women to train, then men it is then. She needs men clothes to become a man." Y/n's eyes widened. So, this was Hae Won's amazing plan? To make her a man? A man? She turned to look at her with a frowned expression.

"So, this was your plan? Making me a man?" Y/n said a little baffled to Hae Won. Hae Won nodded. "Yes. I tried to make it work with your identity being a female, but nothing is going to work. Think about it. The Capitol and tradition against you?" Y/n chewed on the inner wall of her cheek. Hae Won was right. She could never get what she wanted as a female. Nobody would allow it.

"Alright." Y/n said. Somehow, she liked and disliked the idea. Maybe she didn't like it since she thought she wasn't sure she could act as a man, and maybe she liked it because she was finally going to be able to duet with anyone she liked without being judged. She half smiled.

"You do know what you are getting into, right?" The man asked them both. Hae Won looked at y/n and held her hand. "This is your last chance to turn back, y/n. It is your decision." Y/n closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "No. I will not turn back. I really want this." Bon Hwa nodded at both of them. "Alright, follow me." He said leading them into a room with a bunch of silk and sowing tools. "Since your features are really feminine, that may be a problem that can be fixed with silk. Your appearance changes with whatever you have on. With a good appearance and good robes, you will be known to be beautiful." He said measuring every inch of her body.

"I will make your robes quite flowing for your chest not to seem as feminine and for your arms and waist to look manlier." Both Hae Won and y/n nodded at everything he said.

Once he finished getting her measures, he left and brought a few robes. "Look, your own personal robes will take a few days to make, but for now, with what I measured, this should be close to perfection for you."

He handed her the robes as she went to try them. As y/n placed the robes on, she felt her body become more loose and tight at the same time. The silk felt perfect against her skin. When she looked at herself in the mirror, she didn't see the y/n she was used to, but someone special. Someone new.

This was the real her. When she went out to show Hae Won, she was waiting for her with a head band that matched her robes. Hae Won looked at her and blinked in disbelief, "Wow. You are one handsome man." She said with a wink. Y/n made her eyebrows jump. "I know." They both laughed. And for the rest of the night, they continued to build y/n's new identity.