3 months later ..

so charliee was 4 monthes pregnet .. and roc didn;t know .. the only person who knew was charliee.. but ..she wasant the only one ;)

MARIAH P.O.V

okay who is making all that noise .. ohh shit here we go again .. she says as she runs to the bathroom .. waking up princee .. who runs after her .. pulling her hair up..

"im finne princee.. just goo .." mariah says rudely ..

prince leaves and goes to the living room and sits ..and sighs

"mariah .. is sick again.. init" roc says as he sits with princee..

"yeaap .. char(charlie) is too" .. prince replies

" there must be some bad .. food poisoning going around" roc said laughing..

"well .. char may be food posionsing .. BUT .. mariahs deffo isn;t..2 prince said..

"how you know " roc said

"well.. we have unprotected sex" prince said putting his head between his legs..

!damnn .. you need to tell her"roc said .. lifting him back upp..

" okaay man .. but if i die" prince said *gco*

"man chills .. it mariah not hitler .. she'll understand .. and you'll too have a happy baby ..

"i don;t understand .. how you got her pregnet by having sex once .. and it was unproteced .."roc said *gco*

"twice act" prince says smirking..

"when me and char do it .. all the the .. never use a condom once .. YOLO "..ROC SAID ..

" more like making babies "prince said

roc gave him the "are you stupid look" .. and walked off to charliee

"mariah" prince said while knocking on the door..

"come in prince" she said as she looking in the mirror .. " do i look bigger to you" mariah asked ..

" noo .. on your breast yeaah.. but everywhere else noo" prince said ,.. runing his hand throught the air ..

" okay .. what up prince" mariah asked ..

"well um.. you know that time we had sex .. i didn;t have a condom on" .. he flinches into one ball

"and you think .. i didn't know that.. boy ,, your dick felt like skin not plastic .."mariah shakes her head ..

"wait you don;t think im .. you knoww .." mariah says as she looks at her belly

"only one way to find out " ...prince said .. mariah gets dressed ,, prince holds her hands .. and draggs her to the stores buys a pregnecy test .. and runs back to the house ..

there in the bathroom toegther waiting for the result ..

1

2

3

two red  lines appear ..

"shit"mariah says .. and prince runs his hair throught his afro and runs out the bathroom..