Skype me prince..

3 months later.

"Yes prince,I'm fine" mariah said as she looked down.

"How are my babies" prince asked looking at the screen.

Mariah tried picking them up at the same time but had back pain.. So lifted one at a time.

Jamilia was first ad out her hand on the screen and started mumbling and prince kissed the screen.

Then she picked up Jacob jr and he started playing with his hands and mumbling and prince said"hi little man"

Mariah sneaked away when prince wasn't looking and put the children away to sleep

"Mariah where did you go" prince screamed?

As he turned around to talk to ray she sneaked back on camera and sat down.

As everyone left the room where prince was " baby let me so you,stand up I wanna see my sexy mami, it gets pretty lonely and my hand cod never replace you" prince said as he bit his lip.

"That's nasty and are you sure you wanna see me"mariah asked

Prince nodded.

And she got her slowly and tired to hide her body

As she got up prince checked her out and her jaw dropped .

She ran over and turnt off the camera. And turnt around.

"You have to tell him sometime" mama Perez said.

"I know I know" mariah said crying. As mama Perez rubbed her back.

In Paris....

Princes mouth is wide open;

"What's wrong prince" ray asked

"She isn't, she didn't " prince questions himself.

"Move I wanna Skype mons"ray said siting down at the computer as prince moved and sat on the bed.