... ohhh ray got a girlfriend!

.. "i know wat we should do...we should swimming" roc said while playing with his iphone... I've searched up some near by pools roc shows everyone his iphone and ever one agree's... Ray shouted "lets go get.ready".. They all get ready & the girls come out with..bikini's  and sit around waiting for the boys..mariah was wearing a multi coloured bikin with a triangle strip & a bow.. With a jean mini skirt .. Charliee was wearing a white bikini ..with a towel wrapped around here waist.the boys came out with swimming shorts & a towel laying on there shoulder.. They all got ready and headed to the pool... They was all swimming.. And laughing under the diving board until ray got hit by something and was taking under the water.. Ray grabbed the thing that him and moved his hands down to what would be her waist.they floated back ti the top & smiled at her as she was shocked.."likee dude wat is yure problem... Arghhh .."she looked up and faced ray ray "yure ray TACOS... " ray laughed & said"yhh and your  beautiful......‏ .. . Wanna get a taco and my number" ... She smirked and said" my names monique but you can call me mons mons".... They both got out of the swimming pool.. And ray ray started walking behind mons & checking out her butt.. " like wat you see" ... Ray smirked as he ate his taco ... "so I was wondering ,if yue.wanted to.come on tour with me & mb and he winked.. Mon started winking & .. Smirking .. "well I gotta ask my mother...but I'm sure she will"... Mons pulled out her phone .. AND TEXTED for A FEW Minutes ..and then waited for a reply why eating her taco .... her and ray kepy smirking at eachother .. than finally she received a text saying" .. of course darling;do what you like .. ummm imma leave some money on your black card... and pack your clothes and off you go .. me& your step dad and gonna have some fun.. take as long as you want love mum x" .. "such a great mum" mon mumbled.. "did she say yes.." ray asked excitedly.. "yeah..ummm sure.. i just got to go home get my shizzle and where off, btw i only live round the corner"... she replied .. ray nodded and she lead the way .