.. Moree dramaaaaa

Mariah and prince was laying toegther and prince,was carresing her chest (weird but not sexall).... "wat would I do without yue"mariah said.."what would I do with out yue,that stupid roc arghhh"before prince could get angry mariah kissed him.den he smiled.. "ohh baby I feel your pain; its liking get punched down below" Mariah laughed & started playing with his hair as they heared glass smashing & a scream.. Mariah &,prince ran out & saw charliee with a knife towards roc.. "charlieee;please calm down"mariah said in a calm voice ... Charlies turns around ran into mariahs arms.. Prince put his hands thru his hair & pointed for roc to go to him bunk.. "she pregnet & she thinks its roc"..me& prince gasped prince sat down &.bite his.lips..mariah looked at him and bite her lip & gave prince a " I wanna fuck yue so bad look"..prince looked at her as if she was crazy & smilied & looked down . Charliee went off to bed;then everybody else followed .....

Mariah was laying in her bed..thinking about wat happened with roc..& den her mind switch to prince carresung her & she imagined him kissing her neck & her & prince "doin it " then her started to shake as she becoming hott.. Den she was awoken by a voice "u alright babe"princee said.. She Knodded & shuffled over ...and prince laughed and started caressing her face then went down to her neck & past her boob then she started kissing her belly.. And mariah moaned and prince smiled & got on top of her; started getting ready to enter her..then mariah realized and shouted "Stop" not the time or the place "then prince sighed and kissed her foreheD &went to bed.

Mariah turned her head & bite her lips and crosses her legs.