Next day nasty.

"So that we are all here "prince said as they all sat around the tables.

"We need to let you guy know" roc said

"We've got a 6 month tour " ray said really quickly and all the boys flinched.

" you've got what" mons said as she stood up..

"And when was we gonna get told" Charlie shouted

"We'll we're leaving on a week ,so we'll make it up" prince said ..

Mariah looked up an slowly looked at him; she started walking slowly towards him.. She stood right infront of her as she was shorter then him she looked up to him and squinted her eyes. She grabbed his collar .. And prince picked her up by her waist and she nipple pinched him. He screamed and put her down.

Ray,roc an prod covered up there chest.

Jessica sat down ad blew bubbles.

The girls all sat next to her and eat breakfast and mumbled swear words.

1 week later..

So everybody was getting ready to say there goodbyes at princetons house,

"Well this is it guys"ray said kissing mons.

Everybody kissed and was getting into it..until they heard the tour bus honk its horn. And everyone stopped and picked up there bags.

Roc and prince kissed there children.

And prince gave mariah one last kissed and apologised . She shook her head and smiled .as he started walking off she ran upstairs to go puke. All the girls look at EACHOTHER like wtf.

"Check if she Alright;she's been very sick lately " prince said as he walked out the door.

Omg guys I'm making a sequel !! I need more characters so comment down

Name"