Chapter 11

3rd Pov

Cynthia - "Uhh, Mom? There's about five helicopter approaching to our ride..." Lusamine furrowed her eyebrows in confusion before she realized there were five helicopter.

But the helicopters is black and had a big red R on its right side which it was Team Rocket's Helicopters.

Lusamine - "Oh for heaven's sake!" She shouted in frustration before many Browning M2 bullets began to fired on them and Lusamine's helicopter dodge.

Lusamine - "Kid! Do you know how to fly on a helicopter?" Lusamine said and Cynthia nodded.

Cynthia - "I know how to fly on games but not on real life!" Lusamine scoffed before she made Cynthia to fly the ride.

Lusamine - "You are a genius and sometime a scientist, so use one of your PhDs, you're smarter than this!" She shouted before grabbing a MK 14 Enhanced Battle Rifle and began to battle.

Cynthia - "None of them are for flying a helicopter!" She shouted in frustration before Lusamine fired one of its bullet one of the pilots that was piloting the helicopters as the first one died and crash onto the second one, making it exploded. Only three more left.

Lusamine - 'Screaw it...' She thought before she wrapped himself in rope and attach the rope on something that can hold the rope.

Lusamine - 'Here goes nothing... Phew! It's been a while since I'm going to this.' She then jump off the helicopter and began to 360 no scope on Team Rocket helicopters which all of them crash onto each other.

Lusamine - 'Oh... God... I need to cover this up!' She thought furiously and could felt the cold air hitting on his bra. Some of his white t-shirt was torn apart which that expose her chest.

Lusamine - "This... is so embarrassing..." She whisper before she got back on the helicopter and Cynthia turn around, about to ask her if she was fine but jaws hanging out when she saw the... ahem.

Cynthia - "O-Oppai..."

Lusamine - "You're too young to even know what Oppai means!! Give me the t-shirt in the backpack!!" Cynthia nodded and she grab her backpack and give a spare white t-shirt to Lusamine who took it and turn away with a huff.

Lusamine - 'She is too young to even know what Oppai means! Damn it... If she had a horny boyfriend then I don't wanna think what'll happen...'