Chapter 10

3rd Pov

The helicopter landed at the U.S Base which Lusamine and her children as well Andreas step of the helicopter and went inside of the building.

Andreas open the door as they went inside and saw many male and female Soldiers were on their desk, working while some of them where talking about the situation.

Andreas - "Colonel Parker?" The colonel rise his hand which Andreas shut his mouth.

Parker - "Get the bombs ready." Parker said on the walkie talkie and there was a massive and big screen which shows Ash running with Dark Fang.

Lusamine - "Ash is with the wolf?"

Andreas - "You're targeting the Dragon, sir?" Andreas said and Park turn around which he was wearing his colonel outside and there was no hair on his head and his skin was black.

Parker - "And the wolf. We knows that they're heading straight toward to Jubilife City but we just couldn't know what the hell are they're going to a major city." Lusamine thought for a moment before she knew something, back in the Team Rocket Base that she sneak in to see the information about Black Fury, but she also saw that they injected a serum that cause Ash to go on a rampage that only works when the radio stop of Team Rocket main base was activated.

Lusamine - "They're being called..."

Parker - "Excuse me but who is this?"

Andreas - "Sir, this is Lusamine a former U.S Army Special Forces. And those are her children, Cynthia, Carrie and Chloe Shirona."

Parker - "I've heard about you, you had 297 confirmed kills and 100 mission kills." Lusamine nodded.

Lusamine - "Sir, this is no longer a wolf and dragon chase. A wolf and dragon would have been attacking each other to death not heading toward the direction."

Lusamine - "Sir... All I am asking is that you NEED to evacuate everyone on Jubilife City or else they'll caught up in the fight. Bullets and Tanks won't able to take them down!" Parker lower his head and he chuckled.

Parker - "I think we can handle this type of situation without even evacuate the entire Jubilife City." Then a soldier came to Parker and give him a letter which he reads it.

Parker - "In the meantime, you and your family will be escorted to DoD and we'll have some questions out of you..." Then four men came and took Lusamine and her children away to the door.

Lusamine - "You're making a big mistake, colonel! You're making a terrible mistake!" Then, once they were gone. Parker lean back again while Andreas sigh in anger before he grab the helicopter key.

Cynthia - "This entire freaking situation is going straight into Jubilife City and we need to get there as soon as possible." She said before Lusamine to look around.

Lusamine - "Well, I'm working on it... There." She said and look at the alley.

Soldier - "Alright, you four, just get-." He was cut off when Lusamine and her children ran to the alley as quickly as they can and the Soldiers chase them.

Soldier 2 - "Hey! Get back here!" Lusamine stop before she look at them and give them a surrender hand.

Lusamine - "Woah, woah! Hold you guts now, now, I'm a former team guy and there's alot of bad shits going on now."

Soldier 4 - "Move!"

Lusamine - "Okay, okay, how about this? We can just chill, get some couple beers and if we don't, I'm going to knock the first one then the second and third one and you, hey, look at me," The fourth Soldier look at her with anger.