Chapter 5

3rd Pov

Ash - "GET OUT OF HERE!!"Ash shouted immediately as he fired a massive Flamethrower at a fire resistance Robot that is destroying the mansion and the person inside was none other than Jack and his boss, Giovanni

Apparently Jake report this back to Giovanni making him strike Ash and his Hybrid Friends which left Jake's family betrayed, Ash was now hit by a powerful rocket launcher as be back away a little until multiple bullets and Hyper Beam was launched at him causing him to roar in pain

Until, A tranquilizer hit his neck which this tranquilizer was in fact the most dangerous one because it immediately put the target into deep sleep and will wake up in four weeks. Ash started to get wobbling as he crash to his knees and another tranquilizer was shot at his neck eventually everything was going dark and he collapsed unconscious.

Snowy - "Brother!!" Snowy cried out and ran to her adopted brother and she began to shaking him with her human form on his Pokemon form.

Scarlett - "LEAVE US ALONE, YOU PUNKS!!" Scarlett roar angrily and fired a big Hyper Beam at many tanks.

Annie - "Shit... Lusamine, take Cynthia, Carrie and Chloe with you while we'll protect Ash from your ex husband." Annie said on her Pokemon form and fired an Aura Sphere.

Lusamine - "B-But..." A Rhyperior was charged at her before Annie used Close Combat on the Rhyperior defeating it.

Annie - "Run means Run!!" They nervously nodded and run away as fast as they can and Annie used Psychic on a brick that was about to hit Snowy head.

Scarlett - "Damn! I'm injured... Grace!" Have appear with teleport but her left arm was bleeding and was panting.

Grace - "Hold on." Grace touch Scarlett's bleeding stomach and they both body outlines with green before to vanish and the wounded disappear.

Scarlett - "Thanks, Grace..." Scarlett said and Grave nodded before crash to her knees in exhaustion.

Grace - "There's too many of them... More of those Robots are coming non stop until they had Ash." Grace said between panting heavily and they watched Annie's Shadow Claw destroyed a mini Robot before some of them self-destruct themselves, injuring Annie and she collapsed next to them.

Annie - "Sorry but... I'm literally ran out of juice..." Snowy spawn multiple blizzard stroms at the robots as she toss a icicle spear at one of the robots before forming a ice axe then began slashing every robots she saw.

Until suddenly, a huge lighting struck near her making her froze in fear and saw Thunder Rex which was a massive Shiny Raikou that was standing at 17 feet tall and Thunder Rex teeth was very sharp.

Snowy - "N-N-No... It can't be..." She said with fear on her voice and eyes.

Thunder Rex release a powerful Thunder Wave on then and cause everyoneto paralyzed then fainted.

Jake - "That's him, Giovanni." He said as he was wearing a Elite Rocket Uniform with Giovanni who was smirking.

Giovanni - "Pathetic excuse of a Hybrid he is. Merely I thought you'll be more of a challenge but it seems I was wrong... Pathetic. Useless. Weak and Stupid Ash." Giovanni cockily taught Ash and he press his right feet to Ash's left eye.

Giovanni - "Bag this shit head up." Giovanni siad before walking away and Jake pulled out a Tranquilizer Gun and shot four tranquilizer at his ex family and they collapsed unconscious.

Unbeknownst to everyone, an invisible man injected a purple and blue serum on Ash's chest and left that the person's injector spelled one word:

RAMPAGE