The Bell Test

LAST TIME

"AH, SHOAP IM MUH EYESH!!"

This day isn't starting off great.

-

"Well, you passed!"

'YES!'

-

"Why is our sensei so late! All the other teams left with their sensei and are probably on some crazy mission! Even Iruka-sensei went home believe it!" Naruto exclaimed.

-

"Out of the 28 graduates only 9 or 10 actually get to become genin." Kakashi-sensei explained.

-

Well...

This should be fun.

CHAPTER THREE

Aqua's POV

I woke up and my room wasn't bright from the sun, it was mostly dim. I looked out my window to find...

Shikamaru sleeping outside my window! I've barely spoken to the boy, but he was quite the... interesting character. I sat up on my knees and opened the window, only for him to fall in my room resulting in both of us on the floor, him on top of me. "Shikamaru, get off me!" I exclaim. He raised his head from my chest (not boobs, just chest) and blinked tiredly.

"Huh? Oh, it's you. Sorry." He got up and held a hand out to me which I thankfully took. "I was on my way home from training last night and I got tired, you can see what happened after that." He said sheepishly. I laughed and told him it was fine. After he left I got ready for the day.

There I was, staring at a bag of cereal, thinking of eating breakfast. 'Well, I know he only said that so we would be weaker, and it's not like anyone will know. But, that wouldn't be fair to my team.... Oh well' I thought. I quickly ate some cereal and left for the training grounds. You can see how much empathy I have.

TIME SKIP

I made sure to leave 3 hours late and took my time walking to the training grounds. My teamates didn't seem to care about my late arrival, as they were still waiting for our sensei.

"YOU'RE LATE SENSEI!!!" I heard Naruto yell.

Kakashi-sensei gave us a closed eye smile and a lazy wave. "Sorry, a black cat crossed my path so I had to take the long way." Naruto and Sakura started to get upset. I didn't mind though knowing exactly why he was late and where he was. I mean, I would do the same if I were him."Well, lets get started." He went to one of the four posts standing out and set an alarm clock on it. "It's set for noon," Naruto made a noise of confusion. The Jōnin held up three bells. "Your assignment is very simple. you just have to take these bells from me, that's all there is to it. If you can't get them by noon, you go without lunch."

"WAA?!" Naruto exclaimed.

The Sensei pointed to the four posts. "You'll be tied to those posts and you'll watch while I eat me lunch in front of you." Wow, it sounds much crueler in person.

"Wait a minute, there's four of us. How come there's only three bells?" Sakura asked. Because someones a fat ass...

Kakashi-sensei smiled "Well that way at least one of you will end up tied to a post and ultimately disqualified for failing to comeplete the mission." Yup, so much crueler in person... "That one goes back to the academy. Then again, all three of you could flunk out too. You can use any weapons, including shuriken. If you're not prepared to kill me, you wont be able to take the bells."