I'm in the Naruto World?!?!

Aqua's POV

"Bye Lexi!" I Yelled out the window as my best friend Lexi closed the door of her car.

She rolled down her window and yelled back "Later tater!" and left down the street. Lexi was really my only friend and the only person who cared about me other than my foster parents. But they were always working and I barely ever see them. Don't get me wrong, I love them and they care for me as if I were their own daughter.

I looked at my phone and saw the time was 7:30 pm. 'wow I haven't eatin all day. I should probably make some dinner' I thought. I went to the kitchen and made a turkey sandwich with mayonnaise (Fun Fact: Your author hates mayonnaise and took forever to correct it's spelling) I never really eat much since I'm never really that hungry. I sat on the couch in the living room and turned on the TV to Naruto, my favorite show. It was the episode with their first encounter with Zabuza.

When I finished my sandwich I laid on the couch to watch the rest of my show. After a while I felt my eyelids get heavy. I tried to fight sleep but I pretty much failed. After a good 3 seconds of trying to stay awake I blacked out...

TIME SKIP

I woke up to the bright sun shining above me. Wait. Sun!! I didn't fall asleep outside! I quickly jolted to my feet and looked around. Trees, grass, trees, dirt, trees, moving bushes, did I say tre- wait, MOVING BUSHES!!! All the sudden a boy that looked my age jumped out of the bush and knocked me down pinning me to the ground.

"OMG IM SORRY I THOUGHT YOU WERE SOMEONE ELSE IM SO SO SO SORRY!!!" the boy yelled nearly blowing out my ear drums. He had yellow spiky hair, orange clothes on, green goggles wrested on his forehead, and three marks on each of his cheeks that looked like cat whiskers. He looked very familiar but I couldn't say we had ever met before.

I could feel a blush forming on my face at how close he was to me. "Uh its ok but c-could you please l-let me up?" I asked stuttering.

"Huh?" He said in confusion. A sudden realization expression hit his face when he finally knew what I was talking about. "Oh right sorry" he apologized once more getting up and offering me a hand. I gladly took it and stood up. "You aren't from around here are you?" He asked "I've never seen you before."

"No. But I don't exactly know where I am right now" I said looking at my feet.

"You're in Konoha, the village hidden in the leaves!" He exclaimed.

That name sounded very familiar.

"Oh, well I'm Aqua Yami. And you are?" I asked.

"I am Naruto Uzumaki! Future Hokage!" He yelled.

Naruto. Where had I heard that name before?

"So how did you get here anyway?" Naruto asked.

"I dont know. I was at my home lying on the couch last night and I fell asleep. Next thing I know I'm lying on the ground in some random location." I shrugged. My mind was fuzzy with confusion. What were the odds of me falling asleep and waking up in a foreign location?

"Huh, maybe I should take you to old man Hokage. I think he would know what to do."

"Okay! You lead and I shall follow."

After a little while of walking we came up to what looked like a small village. Buildings that appeared to be houses, stores, apartments, ect. were around.

This place looks so familiar...

As we walked through everyone stared at us with a disgusted look on their faces. Some of them whispered some pretty hurtful things like, 'that boy is a monster', 'he's a disgrace to Konoha','who's that girl with him?', and 'she's probably a monster too'. I looked over at Naruto. He seemed like he hadn't noticed them at all.