Chapter 11:Friends

Start from the beginning

'do mafias normally have the face of a model..?'

"Just call me Kai as well. Nice to meet you" He introduced himself and brought his hand out to shake, returning the gesture back, " Lee Y/n" you simply introduced yourself as the hands parted ways. timely the teacher entered the classroom, averting your attention and focused on the teacher in front.

'just a little more and I can finally sleep.'

_________

"Hey Y/n" Lisa called out in a distance making you stop on your track and look back to see her running towards you, "Didn't they told you not to run in the hallway?" you sarcastically said as lisa giggled, "Wel, Its fine as long as no one saw it" she giggled mischievously earning a stare from you.

"Where's Rose?" you asked nonchalantly ,as you continued walking when you noticed lisa beside you.

"Well, she got overtime, so she told me to go first" Lisa said as she smiled widely, a chuckle leaving you-walking beside lisa was something unfamiliar with you. you who didn't have any friends of the same age found this scenario a bit uncomfortable.

It made you stiff as if you've forgotten how to walk yet with your skills as an agent you managed not to let it show.

"have you thought of the idea that we came with a motive?" She suddenly asked, your eyes still focused on the front and didn't bothered to look at her expression. silence filled the conversation as your brain was too tired to come up with an answer.

"Should I..?" you slowly questioned, as you found it stupid. Even if they did had a motive in the first place, you could care less as you can simply end their lives in a stroke of a knife- you're aware of the position BTS Has and you can clearly kill them in any way you want.

"No, No actually I was simply worried if you find our sudden approach weird" She explained, hoping to clear any misunderstanding created-making you nod your head, a sign that you understand what she meant.

'After all this is not a normal school. Some students surely came here to make connections or maybe something else...' you sigh internally reminding yourself again.

"Ah, My ride is here, I'll go first" Lisa said as she jogged towards the exit, then suddenly stopping and meeting your eyes.

"See you tomorrow Y/n" She happily said as she waved at you making you smile softly and waved back shyly.

looking at her back that disappeared you continued walking till you reached the end of the never ending hallway. Another voice interrupting your silence.

"How's school?" A curious voice asked as you looked at taehyung who is now beside you making you smile in reflex.

"Good actually." you simply said as you found the idea of ranting to him a little too tiring. you heard him hum in response as you've finally reached the exit. your eyes landed on a boy with broad shoulder leaning at the car and waving at the both of you making you walk towards him. Jin opened the door and thanked him- while you went inside you were greeting the others who were already inside the car.

noticing everyone present, the door closed and the engine started, the school moving far away from your window. creating a sense of happiness inside you.

"How's your first day of school Y/n? made any friends?" Jin asked curiously as everyone's attention laid on you.

"It's good, I made a few friends here and there" you said as you smiled, careful not to let your inner thoughts get ahead of you and do some intrusive shit that will blow your whole life.