Tell me a cool title

Thank you Beatlemania_maniac!

1. Tag nine groovy people:
apple_scruff
bookwormwriter1435
MaccaAndTheBeatles
Rosebud_Paul
SophieSanwogou
Freeworld-J
RinglynStarr
-jamboreethecat-
ArabianKnights

2. Pick a band you hate: Can I also pick a singer? If yes - Ed Sheeran

3. Pick a band to descripe your:
💠 Home Life
💠 School Life
💠 Friends
💠 Parents
💠 Crush

Home Life: I feel finee
School Life: With a little help from my friends er can work it out (hopefully)
Friends: Michelle (Beatlemania_maniac)
Parents: All you need is love
Crush: Crying, Waiting, Hoping

I just took songs, I hope that's okay. I'm not good in such things.

4. Descripe your musical crush in three words:
The only problem is, I have four musical crushes... But I'll take one of them...

 But I'll take one of them

John Winston Lennon

5. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? LIVERPOOL

6. Can you speak another language? Yes, German

7. Would you rather spend a day with your favorite fictoinal character or rockstar? Rockstar! You have one guess, I'm sure you don't need more.

8. Last time you couldn't sleep and what you did: I can almost never sleep, because I'm not one of these people who can lay down and sleep the next second. I always think about anything that comes in my mind...

9. What is one talent you'd rather trade for another? I don't know...

10. Give a spoiler and something your parents don't know about you.

In the third grade I had a presentation about The Beatles. We had to talk about ten minutes, I talked fourty. My teacher was a Beatlemaniac so she loved my presentation and I got an A. She always talked about it and she said it was the best presentation of all.

My parents don't know about me that I like gay relationships. I'm straight, but I think it's cute when gay pairs hold hands and things, because they can finally do that. They're allowed to marry and have a family and that's beautiful. Everyone should have the same rights! One of my friends is bisexuell so I support that even more. Love is Love!

11. Give this post a cool titel.

I'm sorry, but I'm not a cool person at all. If anyone knows a cool titel, please tell me!

By the way, this is the 52th chapter. It's time to finally show you how I look like.

That's me

That's me.
For normal I have much more freckles, but my camera took them away.