"That's freaking awesome. This is seriously the best thing that's happened to this town since-" Stiles Stilinski spoke excitedly, suddenly looking past Scott at Lydia and Isabelle Martin. Stiles has had a crush on Lydia for as long as he could remember, the girl being the most beautiful thing he'd ever set his eyes on. "Since the birth of Lydia Martin who's walking toward us right now."

Scott chuckled lowly, watching Stiles openly gape at the girl who was passing them, "Hey Lydia, how are you? You look--" Lydia walked right past him, as if she didn't even see him, "Like you're going to ignore me."

Isabelle looked over her shoulder, smiling at Scott and waving, laughing slightly at the boy seemed to freeze, quickly waving back. Stiles followed him with his eyes and couldn't believe what he saw, his eyes wide, "Holy God—did Isabelle fucking Martin just wave at you?!"

"Yeah, so what?" Scott mumbled, a sheepish look on his face at Stiles disbelief. He was a blushing mess, knowing he was going to be interrogated.

"So what?! So what is that she's the twin sister of the love of my life! And she's popular — like really popular! Why is she waving at you?" Stiles was a spastic mess, talking with hands, waving them around crazily trying to get his point across. He truly couldn't believe his eyes and had never seen Isabelle and Scott talk before.

"We spoke last night, okay? She was taking a jog in the woods and we ran into each other. She's nice and was just being friendly." Scott explained to the best of his ability with a shrug, but wasn't even able to help the smile that appeared. He saw that Stiles still had questions, his eyes lighting up like a child on Christmas. "Drop it, Stiles."

"Wow, and to think this whole time I thought I was being Scarlet-nerded by you." Stiles laughed in disbelief, clapping Scott on the shoulder proudly, throwing his arm around his shoulder and walking them to the school building.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Isabelle had English first with Mr. Mason first period. She wasn't looking forward to it as it was one of the classes she didn't have with Lydia. The twins stood outside of the classroom, talking before the bell rang. "I'll meet you outside of here when class is over, okay?"

"Yeah," Isabelle smiled fixing a stray hair on Lydia's hair, tucking some behind her ear. "I'll see you later."

She walked into the classroom and searched for any empty seats. She could see a few girls and boys perk up, hoping she'd sit next to them. She saw that there was a seat open in front of Scott. She walked over to it and smiled at him, asking softly, "Do you mind if I sit here?"

"No, no, no it's all yours." Scott immediately said, smiling cutely at her. He quickly removed his bag that taking up the seat and watched at she sat down, putting her bag at her feet. Stiles seemed to be having a stroke in his seat, his eyes he size of saucers as he stared at what happened. Scott turned around and shrugged clueless, him not even knowing why she picked that seat.

Isabelle turned around and smiled at Stiles, whispering as their teacher was writing something on the bored, "Hi, I'm Isabelle."

"I know who you are." Stiles said before he could even process what he saying, quickly slapping his hand to his forehead. Isabelle laughed softly, he was funny. And Scott was nice, she wouldn't mind hanging out with them more. "I'm Stiles."

SCARED. 𝕿𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖂𝖔𝖑𝖋On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara