TWO

╔══════════╗TWO

╔══════════╗
TWO.
SCARED!
╚══════════╝

ISABELLE MARTIN HAD AWKOEN WITH A START, a gasp leaving her lips at the shrill shriek of her alarm. She was a little old school, she preferred using a real alarm quick instead of the one on her phone; she always slept through it. She knuckled the sleep from her eyes, seriously regretting staying up so late and going for that run. Well, she didn't entirely regret it — that talk with Scott McCall was so refreshing and she's a little embarrassed to admit she dreamt about the boy.

She made her way to the bathroom she shared, taking a quick shower to wake herself up. When she was done, her hair still wrapped in a towel, she started on her makeup. She didn't like to cake it on and settled for foundation, mascara, and a nude lip, which differed from her classic red lip. When she had finished with that, she let her hair out of the towel and to fall against her shoulders and back in damp waves. She parted it and decided to just let it air dry, not wanting to deal with it.

Isabelle was seriously regretting not picking out her outfit the night before like Lydia, but walked to her closet. She decided to go with an Isabelle classic; a skirt and blouse. She grabbed a navy quarter sleeve shirt, the color tied in a bow. She pulled a bright red skirt out that stopped a few inches above the knee, deciding to pair black stockings with it. The outfit looked to plain so Isabelle had an idea. She opened her jewelry box and grabbed the cherry pin that her grandmother had gotten and pinned it on the shoulder of the outfit, smiling when everything looked perfect.

"You look hot." Lydia said, now standing in her doorway dressed in the outfit she'd picked out last night. Lydia was smirking, knowing today was go perfect for the girls.

"Thanks, Lyd. You too." Isabelle smiled, slipping her shoes on and grabbing her bag. The girls stared in the mirror for a second, smiling and linking arms.

"Come on, Jackson's here." Lydia spoke, walking them out of Isabelle's room and outside to Jackson's awaiting Porsche. Jackson was rich, and made sure everyone knew it.

"Hey Jackass." Isabelle smirked, climbing into the backseat. They were like brother and sister, and teased each other all the time.

He rolled his eyes and laughed, "Hey Isaballs."

"Can you two not start this early in the morning?" Lydia asked exasperated, pinching the bridge of her nose in irritation. "Sometimes I wish you two still hated each other."

"Oh, shut it Lydia." Isabelle rolled her eyes, scrolling through her timeline on instagram. Jackson chuckled, quickly shutting up at the glare on Lydia's face.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

They had arrived at school finally, after car ride full of arguing, witty remarks, and laughter. They all made their way out of the car, Lydia and Isabelle linking arms, and Jackson throwing his arm over Lydia's shoulders. They were in the parking lot and making their way to the school. Isabelle's curls seemed to bounce with every step she took, a happy smile on her face. People stared, admiring the twins and whispering. They were coming to walk past Stiles and Scott, and Isabelle's eyes lit up.