Sleepovers

Terezi practically dragged you back to your place after work, this happened more than you would like to admit so she already had a small drawer of clothes reserved for her. After taking a quick shower you join her in the livingroom wearing some nameless graphic tee-shirt. 
"So, Karkles, ready for your date tomorrow?"

"It's not a fucking date Terezi! He's just going to read my story."

"It's not about the story Karkat! It's about his gay feelings for you."

"Oh my god shut up you fucking shit-brain."

Terezi scoffs and punches you in the arm. You aren't quite sure how to address the situation, and you do need her help. You fucked up enough today. People just weren't your specialty. You give her a nudge and she clears her throat as if she is dismissing any fooling around, she thens stands up and gives you the scariest look you have ever seen in your life.

"Keep him laughing. That was the best thing you did today, you made him laugh. Thats like, super points."

"I hardly know the guy! How am I supposed to know what makes him laugh?"

"Thats how relationships develop, stupid! You have to find out!"

You groaned and fell backward not caring that you just clucked your head against the floor.

"Thats going to be difficult."

"Whats a prize without a challenge?"

"A gift."

"That was deep, Kark's"

"Stop calling me that."

___
The rest of the night was spent eating ice cream and muting TV shows, in which both proceeded to fill in the blanks. Finally, it was 2:00AM and you were both slumped over the couch, snoring softly and dreaming. 10:00AM came quickly and Terezi literally screamed at the alarm clock that was sounding off in Karkats room. This then lead Karkat to hitting her with a pillow and a small pillow fight breaking out.

Breakfast went smooth enough despite the occasional food flying at eachothers face, and wrestling to get out the door. 

"Hey Terezi, how well do you know these streets?"

"Pretty well. You know, I can see if thats what you're asking. Just not through one eye, and the other is all fuzzy."

"Oh. well good. That makes this easier then."

"What easier?"

"RACE YOU TO THE SHOP!!!" 

"KARKAT NO!"

__________________________________
A/N: Just a shortie, sorry.