"They attack." Clarke spoke the riot continuing. It was growing more prominent as Byrne tried to make the people step back.

One man stepped forward behind Raven. His voice was deep and his shoulders were hunched over as if trying to give the impression of strength, really it was anger. "Give him to the grounders." He spat and to no avail Raven pushed the man back and grunted a threat. Bellamy grabbed the man holding him in a lock pushing him farther back. Cora looked around whilst Clarke made empty promises to the Bird.

Another man walked forward claiming Finn should've died awhile ago for burning three month of oxygen on the ark. Raven went quickly back on the defense, pushing the man back. Cora stepped forward trying to reach the girl before Byrne did.

She didn't, Byrne reached for Raven receiving fist to the cheek. The bird was quickly arrested and ordered to be put in lock up. Cora looked around Raven's protests being heard in the background. Rolling her eyes she grabbed the pistol attached to a guard firing it off in the air. It took one bullet and everyone ducked, few guardsmen pointed a gun at the blonde.

"Listen up jackasses. Right now whatever is going to happen to him is up to the people in charge. So shut up and go talk your petty conversations elsewhere. The last thing we as a people need is to turn against one another." The tension in the air was high, Bellamy looked at the blonde seeing her frustration. "I don't know who I took this from but I don't want it so." She waved the gun around waiting for one of the guards to realize they were missing a gun. A bald man stepped forward, his eyebrows raised mouth agape. He took a step forward grabbing the gun the disappearing into the crowd; it didn't take long after that for the group to disburse.

-

Bellamy and Cora walked up to a large number of the guardsmen. "We need to double our defenses around the perimeter," Bellamy spoke they nodded in response.

"Anyone not on shift, needs to get on it." Cora continued. "If you're questioning why we're doing this for Finn? We're not." Bellamy looked at her confused by where she was taking this. "We need to keep these irrational people safe while the chancellor figures out what she's doing." The group nodded waiting for further instructions. The blonde perked a brow, "go."

Despite the fact that she was the youngest of them all, both Bellamy and Cora held power over the guardsmen. They had been there longer; they knew more about the ground. The couple turned their backs to the group walking away.

"I thought we didn't like the chancellor?" Bellamy question looking at her.

Cora looked up at him with a soft grin, "We don't, but they do. I think I'm cut out for this leader stuff. It's all about lying right?"

Bellamy tilted his head with a shrug, "You're not wrong."

Clarke approached the two with a sigh, "Did you guys talk to the guards?"

"Nope, we've just been sitting here making out." Cora responded earning a look of disapproval from Clarke and a soft shove from Bellamy.

"We doubled the defenses around the wire. No grounder is getting past that fence without us knowing."

Clarke nodded, "Come on we need to get Finn inside."

The two followed the blonde continuing a separate conversation. "Here's the real question, what makes us think that a wire could keep people out? I mean it's a wire."

"With electricity running through it." Bellamy responded glancing at her.

"But still a wire, take big ol' tree that falls and you can cross over."