Hi

So it's been a good year and then some, and I feel that I owe anyone still reading this an answer.

For a long time I lost my inspiration to write. I would write head cannons or other characters for other shows but never the real inspiration to write paragraphs. To feel the words flow out of my body, it just didn't feel the same when I first started Cora's story. In contrast I feel guilty because Cora was the reason I started to write and want to publish my stories. Having the ability to share her adventure with all of you was something I was mesmerized by. I used to whip out two chapters in one day. And now, well season five is fast approaching and Cora and the 100 are still only fighting Mount Weather.

If you don't know I'm a senior in high school, I'm fast approaching graduation and all sorts of adult things that I want nothing to do with. I started this story so long ago and it's still one I long to go back to. Yet every time I do I get stuck.

I'm not quitting, I could never quit Cora's story until it's complete. That being said during the last year or so I've start writing other characters and I've started to emit my emotions though other characters. They're mature with more responsibilities and they reflect myself as a more mature person. After a while I couldn't quite find myself being able to let out my emotions in Cora.

I'm going to try and write for Cora again, I promise. However I would also like to post other stories and characters as well. I'm going to finish this season/book out before I post any new content. I have to tell you guys that I have been writing another character for the 100 who's story is better developed and I feel a little more proud of.

I'll never not love Cora, I'll always be proud of myself for allowing others to share her story with me. Over the all the episodes I try to imagine what my characters would do each episode, how they would interact. I know where Cora's story will end this season—and I promise it's not with her death.

I'm gonna try to start posting every week. Which probably will get delayed ever so often. But I can't leave Cora's story where it is before even considering posting another story. So hopefully starting sometime next week I'll be posting.

Thank you to everyone who's stuck with me, Cora appreciates it. More importantly I appreciate it and all the comments, votes and just simply reads make me so overwhelmed with joy I can't explain.

Thank you so so much again, Clara.

Edit: I'm rereading some chapters to make sure I'm accurate and oh my goodness rip I'll my mistakes you're a homie if you suffered through those.