[Chapter Eleven] Hell No

Third Person Point Of View shorter chapter

They shortly arrived in 'Woodbury'. Arianna was separated from Glenn. She cringed and winced every time she heard Merle throw another punch at Glenn.

Someone else entered the room, But it wasn't Merle. It was the governor. Before he sat down, He cut the binds off her wrists.

"Tell me where the prison is." The Governor demands. Arianna crosses her arms.

"The chance of me telling you where my people are is about the same size of your pal down there." Arianna says, Staring him down.

"Take off your shirt." The governor says. She shakes her head.

"Buddy, Not happening." She says, Her heart starting to thump. The governor then stands up.

"Take off your shirt." He sternly says.

Arianna slowly unzips her hoodie and carefully places it on the table. She then takes her light blue shirt off, Putting that on the table, Leaving her just in her jeans and bra.

"As you were." The governor says.

She slowly took off her green bra and then crossed her arms over her breasts. The governor came up behind her and put his hands on her waist and starting to nip at her neck. He turned her around and just as he was about to kiss her, She slammed her forehead into his face, Making him stumble back. She then brought her foot up and kicked him in his crotch. But he fought back.

He brought her to the ground and unbuckled his belt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As soon as it happened, It was over.
The governor grabbed a fistful of Arianna's blonde hair and dragged her to where Glenn was. He threw her clothes in there, Making her scramble next to Glenn.

He was shirtless and his face was coated with both dried and wet blood. She quickly took her hoodie off and gave it to Glenn.

"What happened?" Arianna asked Glenn.

"Merle. What happened to you?" Glenn asked her. Arianna crosses her arms across her chest.

"I-I prefer not to talk about it. I knocked-"

The door opens and breaks down. Rick stands in the middle, While Daryl and Maggie are by his side. Arianna shit right up. She never felt more relief.

"I knew you'd find me." Arianna says, Smiling. Then her mind went to Merle. "Listen, When we get back, i gotta talk to you."

"Okay." Daryl says, Wrapping his arms around Arianna.

"Daryl, Just so you know, Merle did this." Glenn says. Daryl looks at Glenn.

"So, My brothers this governor?" He asks.

"No. He's something else. He's his lieutenant or something." Arianna says. "Now lets get out of here before they decide to kill us all."

They sneak out of the building and into the street. Daryl grabs tear gas out of Ricks bag and throws it out into the street, Then start firing. Rick threw a gun towards Arianna. She catches it and starts firing bullets everywhere.

Arianna grabs Glenn and follows Maggie and Oscar. Arianna gasps when a bullet shoots Oscar in the stomach.

"Rick!" Arianna shouted. Maggie kills Oscar and tells Arianna to get Glenn out of there. She nods and climbs onto the truck and then grabbing Glenn's wrist.

"Are you okay?" Glenn asks as Arianna pulls Glenn up.

"Hell no."

The group get back outside of the walls. Arianna mentally counts everyone over and over because she's noticed Daryl's absence.

"Rick, Daryl's gone." Arianna says with panic in her voice.

"Okay. We're gonna figure somethin' out." Rick reassures her.

The rest of the group finally found him. Arianna watched as Merle beat the living hell out of Daryl. Other people came in and threw in walkers.

Arianna aimed her gun at a man and shot him in the face. She jumped down from her spot and grabbed Merle. Daryl grabbed his crossbow and slashed the mans face with it.  

"Lets go!" Arianna yelled. They ran to the wall that Merle punched open. They were met with two walkers that Merle easily killed.

When they rejoined Glenn and Michonne, Michonne pulled her sword on Merle. They all yell at Michonne, While Arianna put her thumb and index finger in her mouth and blew, Making a shrill whistle. 

"Everyone, Shut up!" Arianna yelled. Then she dropped her voice lower. "We have to figure out what to do here. Any suggestions?"

"Merle and I could leave." Daryl mumbled.

"What?" Everyone said at once.

"We could leave. You guys obviously don't want Merle here." Daryl said. Arianna looked down and then up again.

"I'll come with you."
_________
Word count: 748
I apologize for the short chapter