I gulped and then nodded, feeling my pussy grow wet at the thought. My lower belly tightened as I allowed myself to picture him spanking me again, making me count out each swat he gave to my ass. 

Before I knew it, Acton had swept me up in his arms and brought me over to the bed and sat me down. I looked at him and noticed that he had a noticeable tent in his pants, and I smiled, knowing that we were going to act out my new fantasy. "Please spank me, Acton," I whimpered, standing up and ripping off my shirt. I wasn't wearing a bra, and breasts were immediately bared to him. "I've been a naughty girl." I moved my shoulders in a way that made my tits jiggle in his face, and he groaned, reaching out to cup them in his hands.

I didn't usually talk dirty, but it was turning me on, and I could tell that it was turning Acton on as well. "Suck my titties, Acton," I begged him, moaning when he licked them all over with his tongue. "Suck them hard," I cried out, reaching down to shrug my body out of my lounge shorts. He moved with me as I straddled one of his legs on the bed, writhing my pussy along his leg, loving the rough feel of his rough denim rubbing up against my clothed wetness. 

"Oh, fuck," I swore, as he sucked one of my nipples into his warm, hot mouth. He suckled my tits like a newborn babe, and I kept on moving my hips against him in a frantic, obsessive pace. He switched to the other side, sucking even harder. He nibbled on the hard peaks, sending sharp waves of pleasure throughout my body. One of his hands continued to squeeze my breasts, and the other moved down between my legs to put the much needed pressure on my clit. He pinched it hard, just once, and that was enough to make me come undone. I moaned and my body violently shook as I came down from my high, coming all over his fingers and his pants. My panties were soaking wet, and I knew I had probably left a wet trail on his thigh.

Acton didn't hesitate to grab me and rip my panties off, so I was completely naked on his lap. He flipped me over so my head rested on some pillows, and my pussy was pressed against his hardness with my ass exposed to the cool air on his lap. "You're such a naughty girl, Anya," he growled, running his hands over my bare ass. I whimpered, feeling my pussy start to throb yet again. My hands gripped the bed sheets, knowing what was coming next. "Naughty girls deserve to be spanked, don't you think, love?" he pinched my cheek and I yelped, nodding my head. "Use your words," he rasped.

"Yes. Punish me, Acton," I moaned, closing my eyes.

"Count for me, baby," he whispered, before bringing his hand down hard on my ass. The loud slap echoed through the room, and I jerked against him. It only stung for a moment, and I liked it. "That one was for talking dirty," he growled. "Count!" he yelled, pinching my ass. 

"One!" I cried out, wiggling myself against his cock.

"Two!" I screamed when his palm connected with my other ass cheek, and he said, "That was for being a naughty girl. Fantasizing about my big, thick cock and getting spanked. Do you want my big, fat cock?" he snarled, and I shivered. 

"Please," I whimpered, and his hand slapped my ass again. "Three!"

"And that," he said in a more normal tone, but it still came out a growl, "Was for lying to me. Don't ever lie to me, baby," he whispered, rubbing my sore, sensitized skin. 

"I'm sorry," I apologized, as his hands massaged my ass. He had only swatted my bottom three times, but it was enough to make me sensitive and make me incredibly turned on. I could only moan as his fingers dipped downward, slipping inside my hot, wet pussy. 

"Fuck, you're wet," he murmured, pinching my clit. 

"Please fuck me, Acton," I moaned, grasping at the sheets of the bed for something to hang on to. I felt as though I was going to shoot off the bed at any moment, as I felt my climax fast approaching.