Chapter 8

"And what, pray tell, do you have to show me?" I asked as Acton grabbed my hand and led me to the back, private room on the bus where we had been once before.

"I don't want to be interrupted," Acton murmured, locking the door, sealing us inside the seductive black and red themed room.

I raised my eyebrows at him and smiled. "Does this mean I'm your girlfriend?"

"If that's who you want to be," Acton smiled, his hard features softening. "But most importantly, you are mine. You belong to me now, just as much as I belong to you."

"You mean that?"

Acton nodded, and I grinned. "Then get in the bed."

Acton's eyebrows raised. "I know it doesn't seem like it, but I plan to take this slowly, Anya."

"Okay," I murmured, placing my hands on his shoulders and gently pushing him back towards the bed. "That doesn't change my mind. Get on the bed."

"Anya, what are you doing?" he asked, not doing as I told him.

Letting a low growl rip from my throat, I pushed him harder, throwing him onto the mattress. Acton moved to sit up, but I held a finger to my lips. "Don't say a word."

Acton stared at me, but he obeyed. taking a step away from him, I slowly unraveled the flimsy robe that kept my body covered. "And don't touch me."

I felt my nipples pucker as a cool breeze filtered over my body when I let the robe slide down my body. "You're mine. I'm going to mark you as mine. You belong to me. No one else. I'm going to be impossible for you to forget."

Acton's eyes darkened in desire as I slowly crept closer towards him. "I can't forget you. You're embedded in me, Anya. I don't think I could ever forget you."

"Shh," I shushed him, holding my finger to my lips. "Remember what I said?" I didn't give him a chance to answer before I placed my hands and knees on either side of him, climbing up over him on the bed. Teasing him, I lowered my body so my bare breasts gently brushed against his upper thighs and groin area. Acton was still clothed, but I knew he was getting turned on by the growing tent he was sporting in his pants. "Don't. Say. A. Word."

"Yes, ma'am," Acton said with a wicked grin on his face. Frowning slightly, I leaned back and harshly squeezed his cock with my hand so that he yelped out in pain. 

"What did I say?" Acton simply looked at me and didn't dare to say anything. "Good boy. I'm the one in charge here." I felt Acton's cock get harder beneath my hand, which gave me reassurance to continue. "You like being dominated, don't you, Mr. Black?" I murmured, lowering my body down so my mouth was level with the tip of his cock. I looked and saw Acton's emerald eyes flash with desire, so I stuck my tongue out and took a swipe at his head.

Acton threw his head back and moaned, though he made sure to have his lips locked. "Now watch," I murmured to him, enveloping his cock in my mouth. His dick was long and wide, every woman's dream. I couldn't fit him in my mouth all the way, but I did my best. I applied pressure with my lips, and sucked on him hard. His precum tasted salty, and I wanted more. Acton's hands flew to my hair, tugging on me as he thrusted inside my mouth. Every once in a while he would get in so deep that his pubic hair would tickle my nose, and I loved the musky scent of him. 

I continued to apply pressure to his cock, and gently ran my teeth over the top and bottom, and Acton could no longer keep his words inside. "Please say I can scream, baby. Oh, God," he cried out, frantically thrusting inside my mouth. I had never seen Acton this way before, and it was the hottest and sexiest thing I had ever seen.