36

Eliza's P. O. V.

"Baby, stay please?" Zach asked.

"Hold on, I have to pee." I chuckled. I stood up and hurried to Zach's bathroom to take care of my business.

Zach was leaving for California later this afternoon. We had convinced our parents to let m stay the night at Zach's, since we'd be apart for two months. We didn't do anything, we just cuddled and talked all night long.

I washed my hands and brushed my teeth with the toothbrush I brought then went back to Zach's room. I climbed under the blankets and snuggled into his chest.

"I don't want to leave you," he whispered.

"Let's not think about that. Let's just spend these last few hours together."

"I'm not leaving your side." He pulled my chin up and kissed my lips. He lay on his back, letting my climb on top of him.

I held his face with both of my hands and slowly kissed his lips. He held my thighs, and squeezed them.

"Mm, I love you." I smiled.

"I love you more."

"Not possible."

"Remember the necklace I got you?" He asked.

"You mean the one I'm wearing right now?"

"Yeah that one." He chuckled. "I hadn't thought about it at the time, but I have an idea."

"And what's that?"

"That necklace is like a promise necklace. As long ad you still wear it, I promise to always love you and always come back to you. And I promise I'll never ever ever look at any other girl the way I look at you."

"Even with the thousands or millions of fans you'll have someday?"

"The only fan that matters to me, is the one on top of me." He squeezed me thighs. I smiled and kissed him.

"And as long as I'm wearing this necklace, I promise to always love you and always support your career and music. And I'll never let any guy get between us. I only have eyes for you. You're my soulmate."

"Damn right I am." He picked his head up and kissed my lips again.

There was a knock on Zach's door so I rolled off of Zach.

"Good morning kids."

"Morning," we said.

"Zach, you all packed?"

"Yeah, but there's one thing I don't think will fit in my suitcase."

"What is it?" She asked, hesitantly.

"This girl." He wrapped his arms around me. Myta playfully rolled her eyes.

"I made breakfast downstairs if you want any."

"Thanks mom."

"Mhm." She walked out and closed the door behind her.

"Let's go eat," I said.

"No, stay here!" He whined, holding onto me.

"Okay fine, only for you."

"Yay." He pulled me closer into his chest and kissed my head.

"Zach?" I asked. My voice was muffled from my face being smushed against his chest.

"Hm?"

"I can't breathe." He let me go and I dramatically took deep breathes.