7

Eliza's P. O. V. *2 weeks later*

"Great job today everyone. We're all looking great with our dances. Just a few more songs to learn the choreography, then we can start adding the song and dance together," Mrs. Tucker announced.

"Ready to go?" Jonah asked Zach and I.

"Yeah." Zach grabbed my hand as we walked to Jonah's car. He drove us to Zach's house and dropped us both off.

                                    ***

"I hate geometry," Zach said. We were sitting on his bedroom floor with our homework sprawled across the floor.

"We just have a few more problems left."

"Yeah, but then we have chapters to read for history," Zach complained.

"You'll be fine. Now back to work." I helped him out with the problems and soon we finished the paper.

"I'm moving to your bed to read," I said standing up with my book.

Zach stood up too and we both sat on his bed. Zach lay back against the pillows and I lay sideways with my head on his stomach. I opened the book and quickly read the pages assigned.

About half an hour later, I finished. I closed the book and sat up, leaning over the edge of the bed to put my book back into my bag. I sat back up on the bed and faced Zach who was deeply focused on his book. He looked so cute.

"What are you staring at?" Zach asked. I snapped back into reality.

"You." I smiled. "You're cute when you're focused. You almost done?"

"Yeah." He put his book on his bedside table before pulling me onto his lap.

I leaned down and put my face into the crook of his neck, kissing his neck over and over again. Zach laughed before pulling me back up and kissing my lips. He held my waist with one hand and my face with the other, pulling me deeper into the kiss.

"Liza," he said pulling away, but staying close to my face.

"Yeah?" I bit my lip.

"We've been hanging out for a few weeks now, and it's been amazing. But I wanna make this official. I want us to be more than just two people hanging out and making out. I want you to be my girlfriend. I haven't done something like this before, but I want you to be my first. I want to be able to be all cute with you at school and make other people jealous." He paused and I smiled from ear to ear. "Liza, will you be my girlfriend?"

"I'd love to Zach." I intertwined my fingers together on the back of his neck before kissing his nose and then his lips again.

There was a knock on the door, making me pull away from Zach and sit up. I crawled off of him and instead sat next to him, his arm still around my waist.

"Is Liza staying for dinner?" Ryan asked.

"I actually have to get home. Can you walk me?" I asked Zach.

"Of course."

I got off of his bed and gathered all of my books and stuff. Zach took my bag from me and carried it for me.

"Mom, I'm walking Liza home!" Zach called.

"Okay, bye Liza!"

"Bye Myta! Thanks for having me!" Zach and I walked out of his house and started towards my house, which was just a few blocks away.

Once we got to my driveway, I stopped Zach.

"I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Yeah, see you then. Bye."