19

Eliza's P. O. V.

"We have less than four weeks until show night, including Thanksgiving break. That means we're working hard everyday. And I'll tell you more about the Thanksgiving break schedule as it gets closer. Until then, let's continue blocking."

We were working on the show night scene, so Zach and I had a break for a while. We were sitting together on the floor, getting a head start on our homework.

"Wait, can you go over that again?" Zach asked. I explained the geometry equation once more to Zach before he finally understood.

With less than half an hour left of rehearsals, Ms. Tucked called Zach and I on stage.

"Alicia comes off stage, and Daniel cheers with the crowd. Zach and Liza run up to Jonah and Bethany calms everyone down before starting the second song. The spotlight goes to the dressing room where Natalia is in the dress and Alicia is upset. Then it goes back to Zach runs off stage to the back of the auditorium and Liza goes onto the balcony and starts the song. Everyone understand?"

"Yup."

"Yes ma'am."

"Let's begin."

We went through the scene and started the song. Zach walked up to the stage and climbed the cardboard tree up to the balcony. I ran up to Zach and he caught me I his arms, spinning me around. People started to fill the balcony and sing along with us.

"Okay, we'll pick up with Alicia and Natalia tomorrow, and finish. Wednesday we'll start a run through with the script. Have a good day kids."

We all hopped off the stage and got our stuff together before leaving.

"Are you coming over?" Zach asked.

"Yeah."

"Okay cool."

Jonah drove us to his house and dropped us off. We walked in and heard Reese and Myta laughing from the kitchen.

"Hey mom," Zach called.

"Hey Zach," she said before walking out of the kitchen with Reese. "Oh, hey Liza."

"Hey Myta. Hey Reese."

"We're just gonna do homework in my room if you need anything."

"Okay, have fun." Myta chuckled. I followed Zach up into his room, closing the door behind us.

I sat on his bed and pulled out my history and English journals to start our homework. Zach came and sat next to me, but he wasn't doing his work. He moved my hair to one side before kissing my neck repeatedly.

"Zach," I said giggling.

"What?" He asked innocently.

"You have to finish your homework."

"Do I?" He asked, still kissing my neck. I sighed, turning my head and hooking my finger under his chin. I lifted his chin up and kissed his lips.

"Okay, back to work," I said quickly pulling away. He whined, dropping his head on my shoulder. "You'll be okay."

He finally sat up and grabbed his books. We worked on the pages finishing it all in about an hour.

"See, that wasn't so bad was it?" I asked.

"Whatever." He chuckled as we put our books onto the floor. "Now come here."

He lay back and I moved over him, sitting on his lap. I took his hands and pulled him up, placing his hands on my waist. I caressed his cheek, admiring him.