Chapter 12

Christine's POV

Erik starts to walk at an agonizingly slow pace and my first instinct is to run away but before I can move my feet he grabs my arm and begins to drag me down the hallway of his lair.

I try to push away from him but he's too strong and it just makes him angrier.

"I thought we were making progress but I guess not. If you want to act like I'm still the Phantom, then I'll treat you like I'm the Phantom!" Erik says gruffly as he throws me into a dark room I've never seen before.

"Until you realize that your chains are bound to me and not the Vicomte, you'll remain in this room."  Erik says sternly as he locks the door ignores my pleas.

And suddenly it's as if the past few months never happened and I'm his prisoner once again.

"Erik, please! Don't do this to me again, if you want me to learn to love you this isn't the way!" I cry, pounding on the door, but he doesn't listen.

That night I cry myself to sleep for the first time in a month.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Author's Note

Hi! So I know this is my first time writing one of these but I wanted to say thank you for over 500 reads!! I never imagined that would happen and I'm incredibly grateful to those who have and voted on my story.

Second of all, I'm sorry it's been sooo long since my last update, a lot has been going on these past few months but I will find more time to update every week.

If you have any suggestions for my story please comment or DM me!