Farting Fruit Loops (Part 2)

Keery is gOING DOOOOWN.

~Emma Smith~

"Caleb please don't tear down the kitchen." I don't think I could have yelled any louder.

"Emma, can I talk to you for a quick second?"

I spun around and locked eyes with Millie.

"Sure Mills, what's up?" She guided me away from the boys and Sadie to a secluded room on the other side of the house. I started to worry.

"Are you alright? Is there something going on?" I spun around to face her.

"Yeah, there kind of is. I don't want to make this a huge deal or enlarge your ego or anything, but Noah has a small thing for you, and he's never really been in a relationship before, so if you could take it easy on him if he does something, that'd be great."

"Wait what."

"THERE you guys are! Yall got me scared that you wandered off." Sadie burst through the double doors to the living room.

Millie and I both sighed, "Sadie, you're such a mom."

She giggled, "I know."

Millie was right though. While we waited for Winona and Natalia, Joe picked up Monopoly and a loud groan escalated around the room. Noah "casually" slid into the seat next to me. It was a little hard not to notice the hints he kept dropping. Of course I felt like the luckiest girl in the world, though. I've had a man crush on him since the first season came out. It was all #mancrushmonday #swoon #toopreciousforthisworld #noticemesenpai.
But now it's completely real.
I can #passout in front of him and he'll notice me.

"Shit I'm almost out of money." "Caleb I'll snatch that hundred-dollar bill faster than you can say 'fuck' if you swear again." "Sadie, did you just hear what you said."
"How do you make the laughing-crying emoji face?" "You all suck at this game."
"Millie iS STEALING MONEY FROM THE BANK AGAIN!"
"Finn you're supposed to keep track of what you paid for." "I'm sorry it's a little hard to keep track of my stuff when I'm so focused on how badly all of you are loSING." "Finn you're losing as bad as we are."
"Joe, stop being a hoe and give me my 50." "Never. It's my job." "You're not the bank, Finn is."
"FOR CRYING OUT LOUD MILLIE STOP SWIPING MONOPOLY MONEY WHEN FINN ISN'T PAYING ATTENTION." "THEN GATEN NEEDS TO STOP TRYING TO CONVINCE ME TO BUY PROPERTY AND WASTE MY MONEY."
"Is anyone going to grab Natalia and Charlie." "Where are they?" "Sucking faces in Joe's bedroom." "COME ON."
"Did anyone make dinner?" "DAVID THAT WAS YOUR JOB." "eXCUSE ME WINONA."

Everyone hates Monopoly, but not when you're playing it with your favorite celebrities.

I looked out the patio door. The snow was coming down hard.
"Anyone up for a snowball fight?" I suggested to the cast.

Joe pursed his lips, "Then someone's going to have to get Natalia and Charlie."

"NOT IT."

We all rushed to grab our coats and bolted outside. Time ran by. Everyone quickly chose teams and started making forts. Nat and Charlie scooted away from the shuffle and we found them two hours later making out in the back of Joe's car. He wasn't very happy about it. We tried singing under the Christmas tree so that Winona could catch it on video - Finn tripped on a popcorn string and took the whole tree down with him. Exchanging gifts couldn't get any better. I caught Noah's eye and he smiled. The whole night was a blast - I had never imagined that I was going to spend Christmas with the Stranger Things cast.