Farting Fruit Loops (Part 1)

Keery is gOING DOOOOWN.

~Emma Smith~

"WAKE THE FRICK UP KEERY IT'S CHRISTMAS!"

Joe's eyes shot open. He lazily pushed me off the couch.

I tried pulling the comforter out of his grasp but it was no use. "JOE THE HOE I FUCKING SWEAR." I whipped his pillow from out underneath his head and started whacking him with it.

It worked. "FRIGGIN FINE EMMA I'LL GET UP."

"COME MAKE BREAKFAST FOR ME WHILE I GET YOUR DISASTER OF A ROOM CLEANED UP!" I screamed at sleepy Joe while trying to stuff his dirty socks and underwear back into his suitcase.

Matt ran out of his room, chased me down the stairs, and tripped over Karen at the bottom.

I scolded him, "WATCH THE LITTLE DOGGO MATT! WHAT DID IT EVER DO TO YOU?"

Aunt M rushed past me with a huge bowl of orange juice. I asked, "Is someone going to bathe in that? Because it looks big enough."

She stuck her tongue out at me before running off, avoiding Karen, who was nipping at her heels.

Joe finally reached the counter and pulled his day-old hot chocolate out of the fridge. He took a sip and accidentally spat it out all over Matt's pajama shirt.

"DUUUUDE!"

Joe started panicking and wiping it off with a wet dish towel.

I heard Aunt M faintly yell into the kitchen, "I WIPED THE DOG'S PEE WITH THAT TOWEL"

Joe screamed and dropped it. I died of laughter.

"JOE GET THE PEE TOWEL INTO THE BATHTUB THE CAST IS GOING TO BE HERE SOON!"

It was absolute chaos in the house. Aunt M and other relatives were dashing around, tidying everything up. Joe and Matt were no help; the boys kept running into each other. Karen wasn't any better. It was like the small dog didn't have any depth perception. She would sprint as fast as she could and bounce off of others' legs.

I attempted to clean my room and text Millie at the same time.

Millster
7:12 AM

Emms
remind me when u and da bois r headed over

Millster
Soon. Very, very soon.

Emms
That's not exactly an exact answer

Millster
Around brunchtime.

Emms
Brunchtime?

Millster
And I quote from Wiktionary: The time at which brunch is eaten.

Emms
Huh

Millster
Stranger Texts?

Emms
Stranger Texts

Stranger Texts
7:14 AM

Emms
can I get a hOYAAAAAA

Millster
All of the sudden I regret putting you into this group chat.

Emms
HAHA you SHOULD

Frog Face
mistakes were made

Chocolate Daddy
Isn't that what's on ur birth certificate?

Kitchen Sink
And there's the burn

Toothless
I'm just surprised that Caleb could spell certificate

Emms
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Millster
SAME HAHA

Kitchen Sink
What time we comin over Em?

Emms
Around BRUNCHTIME

Millster
IT'S AN ACTUAL WORD OK

Bowlcut
I am very ashamed of what you guys put for my name on this chat

Kitchen Sink
We are ashamed you had one in the first place.

Toothless
^

Chocolate Daddy
^

Emms
Yall are so FUNNY but I gtg cLeAn Up JoE's MeSsEs ThAnKs

Frog Face
Bai smol bab

Emms
BAI

"JOE IS EVERYTHING CLEAN DOWN THERE? I FIXED EVERYTHING UP HERE." I tried to get my cousin's attention.

"LIKE IT WOULD BE SPOTLESS WHEN I'M CLEANING IT. COME HELP ME!" He threw a broom and dustpan up the stairs for me and started scrubbing the floors.

~

Ding Dong

"DING DONG WINK WONK BING BONG!" Joe yelled out.

"They're HERE. Oh mah lord." I scrambled to the front door before stopping to let him inspect my outfit choice. "Do I look presentable at least?"

He ruffled my mint skater skirt and nodded with approval.

I swung the door open to reveal the cast I had come to love so much. Millie was decked out in red and green Christmas colors; every garment had to be one of those colors today. She strutted a short dress with sequins on her shoulders and carried a small clutch. Sadie had a poofy, flowing dress like the one she previously wore to the 2018 Golden Globe Awards (This can be any time period you would like, it's not in chronological order). Of course Gaten and Caleb had to match outfits; black tuxedos with a green tie for Gaten and a red one for Caleb. Noah looked like he was trying to impress someone; His blue velvet tuxedo suited him. His bowtie made it all a nice ensemble. Finn caught my eye. His hair was slicked-back with gel, not let loose in natural curls. He looked comfortable in his black plaid shirt and blue jeans. Did he even bother to show that he cared about dressing nicely?
He answered my question by leaning on the side of the doorframe, five inches from my face.

"EMMA! So nice to see you again!" I was grateful that Millie pushed past Finn and engulfed me into a hug.

"Let me inside, this chocolate daddy needs to eat!" Caleb snaked through the group and entered the house.