Two

*Please do not watch the above video until instructed*

Estimated reading time: 19 minutes, 46 seconds 

A tall blonde gentleman towers over you. He wears a red cape and holds a massive hammer. "Where am I?" you snap, "I told you, Asgard," the man replies. What is this place? A mental hospital? Maybe you passed out and you're dreaming. You pinch yourself. Nope definitely real. How did you get from Dallas to 'Asgard'.

 "And who are you?" You mutter, "Dear Mortal, I am Thor, God of Thunder," he replies. "More like God of ego," you chuckle to yourself. Oh no, he heard. "God of what?" he asks you. You smile politely and back away. "God of Thunder, good sir," the sarcasm dripping out your mouth. He sighs, yeah you're a handful and you know it. "Why did you call me a mortal?" you demand, "Because you're of Midgard," he tells you, "What the fuck is Midgard?" you ask, "There is no need for such foul language Miss. Midgard is earth," he explains. Why is he so bloody formal? "Send me home," you order, "we shall very shortly," he replies. 

You hear a click. You turn around, a much taller gentleman stands in gold armour. He wears a helmet, which honestly just makes him look like a cow. "And who the fuck are you?" you ask, "I'm Heimdall. The keeper of the Bifrost," he tells you. You can see Thor's eyes roll, you're irritating him. This Heimdall has his sword in some lock. Lighting everywhere. "Return her to Midgard," Thor tells him. Heimdall nods His sword clicks. You feel yourself be pulled forward. The light stretches, just like it did in the storm. THUMP. Your body smashes against the wall. "That hurt!" you exclaim, "I assure you, it was not intentional," Thor reassures you. He offers you a hand up but you reject it. "Heimdall what happened?" Thor asks. Heimdall stands behind you. You close your eyes and you feel him lightly touch your forehead."She is unable to travel through the Bifrost," Heimdall says, "But why is that?" Thor asks, "There is a force keeping her here. I cannot help you, my lord," Heimdall replies. Did he say 'My Lord'? you're confused "Is that because you're a god?", "No, it is because my father is the 'all-father'. King of Asgard, leaving me, Prince of Asgard," he tells you. Oh great, he's a show off as well. "This hammer," he gestures to his toy, "Can only be held by somebody who is worthy to sit on the Throne of Asgard, A.K.A me," he continues. You roll your eyes, "Sure," you laugh, "Here try to hold it," he hands you the hammer. You grip tightly onto the hammer. The weight it immense, you hold it in the air for a second before dropping it. "It's heavy for sure, but that's just because you have more muscles," you respond.

Thor looks at you confused, he lifts his hammer again. "Do that again," he commands. He holds the hammer out to you and you grip on to the handle again. You hold it up for a few seconds before your arms buckle and you drop it. "That's not possible. Are you sure you're of Midgard?" Thor asks you, "I'm pretty sure," you answer. You look at the hammer, what's so special about lifting it anyway? "Are you just jealous because a woman might be as strong as you?" you laugh, "No, not in the slightest," his voice sounds distracted. He focuses on picking up his hammer. He turns it round in his palm, studying it. "Who are your parents?" he asks, "My parents? Isabell and Alejandro García. They're who I consider my parents. They adopted me when I was very little. The closest thing I have to parents," you tell him. You suppose if he really wanted to find out, he could just look at your file. "No, your real parents. Your biological parents," he's such a nosey bugger. "I never knew them. I was found under a bridge when I was just a month old. Been in care ever since," you explain. Thor looks thoughtfully at you. "Interesting," he murmurs. 

Thor presses his hand against your backside; hurrying you along. "Come Adelita, I'll take you to the All-Father," he tells you. It's been itching at your curiosity. You've never told him your name.  "How do you know my name?" you ask, "It's on your badge," he waves off. You look down, of course, you still have your uniform on. The roads of Asgard are beautiful. The buildings are tall and decorated with flowers. The people where beautiful clothes, they might be a little outdated. Almost everyone has blonde hair, blue eyes. They look Greek. The women are gorgeous, the men are handsome. The children are adorable. Everyone is dressed like gods. It's like Greek mythology. God of Thunder, old clothes, gold everything. There's one building that stands out. It stands high above the rest. Adorned in metal. The towers reach above the clouds, that must be where this 'All-Father' is. Thor leads you up the stairs. There are men stood at every corner, and the bow as Thor passes.