Chapter.2.Samantha

Hiya! I'm Samantha Sam for short really everyone calls me Sam but anyway I don't think we've talked much this year, correct me if I'm wrong though. The timid girl Sam's talking to nods, I...I know who you are Samantha I was there. Sam's eyes widen, oh ya well basically everyone was, I totally forgot sorry bout that just, hey you're hair looks great today, OMG are those new shoes to!!? Yeah they are and Thanks you, says the timid girl relaxing slightly. So since where such good friends you won't tell anyone about the little incident right? There was silence, Ya that's what I. Sam spins around ready to punch the person that just poked her back then realizes it's Bryn. Quickly she turns back at the girl she was just talking to and find no one. DAMN IT!!!
Let me guess, a witness from...uh...the football game? Bryn slowly puts Aaron in between them as she says that. If you're still upset just remember that where you're friends ok. Aaron looks at Bryn, Hey I would appreciate it if I lived to see another day so please don't use me as a punching bag. Sam laughs, awwwww you guys are sooooouuuu cute!!! Bryn pecks her head out and looks at her like she's crazy, so you're not mad. Sam exhales, just scared and guilty same as always ha. She grabs Sam and walks with her down the hallway, Bryn was always about to make Sam feel better. They pass Luke in the hallway and Sam stands up straighter and trying to look more confident, He sees her and pulls her out of the hallway traffic. Hey I'm sorry that Tiffany kissed me I don't like her and I'm not mad at you for shoving me down a flight of bleaches I would have done the same thing can't you just get over it, let's get back together. She slaps him, I'm surprised that all it did was brake your arm, I wish I would have done more then that, I already told you, for the one-hundredth time the answer is no. Damn harsh, is someone on there period. Sam lifts her eyebrows and slaps him again, what the hell did I ever see in you. She turns back to Bryn and walks off with her. God i seriously cant believe i was so stupid to get with him Omg. Hey don't worry about him ok? Aaron buds in and says with a smirk, Hey there's always Dominic i always thought you two would look good together. Sam looks at him slightly blushing, Ewww that disgusting and we hate each other so, she sticks her tounge out. You need to stop shipping people Aaron. Aaron opens his mouth to protest, I don't think you realize that i cant not ship SOMEONE made me like this by introducing me to anime. He looks at Bryn who looks away holding back another laugh.

Sam stops at her locker, Bryn and Aaron go lean on the lockers next to her. Sam opens her locker and grabs out a sketch book and a bunch of colored pens held together by a weak rubber band. Did you study enough for the Math and Social Studies test? Asks Bryn. Yeah i'm actually feeling really confident ab-Bryn doesn't let Aaron finish before saying, Not you idiot, i was talking to Sam. Well i mean i hope i dont fail but you know i wont get A's ether so i mean i think i'll just get B's but idk. The bell rings and Bryn hurrys off with Aaron, Good luck and club meeting in room thirty-six today becau- And she disappeared in the crowd unable to be heard, at least from where Sam was standing. She smiles and looks at the mirror that's in her locker, she moves her curly black hair out of her face to see her freckles and big brown eye that compliment her Chestnut skin. She see's Dominic in the mirror next to her smiling. Sam smiles, Sup idiot